Which strut brace? (newbie)

Ibiza_Mk4

Hi

Been browsing this site for the last few weeks but finally signed up today!
Picked my Ibiza up on Friday ('05 FR TDI) and got a really good deal. Loving it so far, so much better than my old slightly modded 110 Mk4 Golf. I've even got a little bit of my saved money left over so I would like to start the Mods already!

I think I'll start with small mods first, the PD160 intake, strut brace, green filter, colour coding etc.

When I got my insurance on Friday, I asked about mods and many of the smaller things made no difference at all, but things like remaps, wheels and exhausts gave a large increase in price....so I think I'll leave those for a good while yet.

I see the best place to get the filter is from Badger5 on here, and the PD160 intake from the dealer obviously, and I've also found somewhere local to do the colour coding for a reasonable price. That soaks up most of my money, but leaves just enough for a strut brace.

Which one do I get though, Forge or Seat Sport? Has anyone experienced both? Is there any difference in handling? (I think the Forge one is adjustable?) Not to concerned about which one looks better TBH.

Thanks guys

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
got for the seat sport one mate, no differance in performance but i think it sits a little highter so you less likely to have it rattle on the air box lid, also as it's a genuine SEAT part if you have any warrenty work done the stealers won't/can't grumble about you fitting a strut brace. have fun with the car mate there great safe little things, whay colours yours if you don't mind me asking?

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
who me;)
not to bad thanks for askin, neck feels a bit better but this morning i woke up with bruised ribs:wtf: very strange:lol:

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
assesors(too many s's there surely:confused:) are having a look today or tomorrow so you never know they might think they can fix it:D but the cars already and a breakers yard

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.