Wiper mfi switch stalk

D1SHABBA

Mar 6, 2008
Maybe a silly question, but if i don't ask i won't know :lol: will this switch work with my engine and what other lead will i need to connect this many thanks

5bf6_2.jpg

D1SHABBA

Mar 6, 2008
bump.......... anybody out there to help with a site with this many members someone should know...........

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
I have the stalk and am doing what you are thinking about, now looking for the loom from the stalk, just to see if it works or not, the stalk was only £5 and came with the steering angle sensor which is what i was after, so thought i would have a go at getting it to work :)

D1SHABBA

Mar 6, 2008
I have the stalk and am doing what you are thinking about, now looking for the loom from the stalk, just to see if it works or not, the stalk was only £5 and came with the steering angle sensor which is what i was after, so thought i would have a go at getting it to work :)

when you get it done mate give us a shout as im looking at getting it done on my 1.6, but have been told will need to change the dash not just loom :(

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
That cluster looks like the one with the MFD yes.
As for compatibility with your car...... who knows it might be plug and play but teven then you'll need the dash mating to your ECU.

D1SHABBA

Mar 6, 2008
can that be done anywhere or will i have to take that to the stealers as i was told not lond ago from audi stealers when i had service and m.o.t done that the transponder can only be done at the main dealers

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
You can do it with software you can buy yourself ie vag tacho and vag com.
Depends if you like messing with stuff like that or not, failing that the dealer can pair them up i'm sure.

D1SHABBA

Mar 6, 2008
You can do it with software you can buy yourself ie vag tacho and vag com.
Depends if you like messing with stuff like that or not, failing that the dealer can pair them up i'm sure.

give that a miss il get one of the local dealers to do it if they can when i get the exhaust done.

any ideas how i will be able to get the SKC code? :confused:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.