Zaino

Jace

Sneaker Freaker
I cant remember why I never posted this up, must be old age ....:(

Washed her down with Z-7 Shampoo, & then wiped the car down with Menzerna Top Inspection .

First up was Z-5 "PRO Show Car Polish", followed by a wipe over with Z-6"Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray" to remove any residue, then I applied Z-2"Pro Show Car Sealant" & left for an hour whilst I did the wheels & tyres.

I buffed off the Z-2 & applied a 2nd coat, & left it on for the afternoon.

6hrs later, I buffed it off using Z-8 "Grand Finale Spray Seal" to aid me, I then gave it a final wipe down with Z-8.

I feel it leaves a sharper shine than a carnuaba, which it should do anyway, but what I love over the carnuba is it allows the true colour of the paint to come through more, lots of flake ....

I've taken the pic as best to show it off, in the sun where allowing, no indoor bonnet shots for above or similar but there are so many curves on this car its hard to capture it on camera..

P1020107.jpg

P1020106.jpg

P1020105.jpg

P1020104.jpg

P1020100.jpg

P1020094.jpg

P1020093.jpg

P1020126.jpg

P1020124.jpg

ZAINO is available from http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Didn't think this was worth posting in a new thread, couple of questions.

Can you use SN and Z8? Or is that pointless?

Has anyone tried Z-CS? What is it like on wheels?

CupraRuss

Z8 and SN look awesome together, but you would have to stick to layering up the Z8 after application, as SN may sit well on top of Z8. Z8 is basically a Spray Sealant.

Dodo have their own QD coming out before Xmas, which has been formulated to better Z8, so I would wait for that tbh.

ZCS is great on wheels, but it's very expensive for the amount you get. I still think AG SRP and EGP is the best option on wheels - it lasts for ages.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
I did see the Dodo boffins were working away on some new stuff. QD was probably the one I'm most interested in.

On the SN front. I have a G220 and if I do get some SN can't decide between a pot of SNv2 or the SN Machine Stick?

CupraRuss

The SNv2 is 'better' as the formula was changed to accommodate the stick format. Make sure you get the latest version though - 2.02 as it's referred to.

Waxing on a machine is a decent idea, but I'd rather get the better quality wax and do it by hand.

Plus, if you buy it from RubbishBoy you get free delivery :)

rye#1

Sep 29, 2008
sunny barnsley
the only difrence between vn v1 and v2 is slighlty more durability in the v2.also only real advantages to the machine stick is it may be a bit quicker to apply an even coat.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.