Congleton
Visit site
A few new additions to the skipmonkeyracing parts bin today, yummy yummy [B)]:

Speedline mags - VERY light - specific bolt pattern and spigot for kitcars

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01191.jpg

Front uprights, milled from some sort of magnesium alloy, very heavy duty

DSC01192.jpg

Pair of genuine ex-Gwndath Evans steel wide front wings (rivets for mudflap supports ground off and little square hole in wing top where the fire extinguisher and ignition pulls are sited):

DSC01199.jpg

Brand new Seat Sport carbon and kevlar front and rear bumpers:

DSC01200.jpg

DSC01201.jpg

DSC01202.jpg

DSC01203.jpg

Ave that!

Rob

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
:drool:

I know you were peeved about the Chav front lights, but I think you've over compensated a bit...

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
Visit site
I may have a set of front and rear bumpers for sale if anyone is interested and makes me a sensible offer (as I have 2 sets like those above)

Now I have original Seat Sport bits, are seriously considering having a set of moulds made so can make as many as I like

May have some pukka rear arches coming soon also......

Would like to be in a position to make road going F2 look-alikes, like the copper show car that Seat did - based on Mk2's but using a 1.8T and wide track suspension, nice interiors etc

Last edited:

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Would like to be in a position to make road going F2 look-alikes, like the copper show car that Seat did - based on Mk2's but using a 1.8T and wide track suspension, nice interiors etc

They'd be nice motors...

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Superb find Rob..
you bought the uprights and wheels as well then?

what pcd/hub spigot are they? (pm if you like)

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
Visit site
They'd be nice motors...

Yeh thats what I think also

Might be easier to covert a Mk3 1.8T to Mk2 bodywork though

250-260hp mildly tuned 1.8T

Wide track with 312mm disks, 5 stud 8x18 6 spoke MOs or similar

I reckon you could do a cracking car for under £10K, and it would look the dogs bits and unlike anything else on the road

Gentlemen place your orders here :D

Last edited:

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
Visit site
Found this pic of Gwndath's car - same wheels as above and on the front arches I have, you can see the mudflap holes and also marks on the paint where the tiger stripes were once upon a time

VERY COOL. I love stuff like this :D

2569398821_ab7e4b8859.jpg
[/IMG]

nog986

Mar 14, 2008
N. Ireland
Hmmm! Nice stuff there rob. I may be interested in the bumpers but would they be the wide track ones or standard width? I know seat sport done both sizes. Got pics somewhere.

As for making moulds, I have done some in the past for Honda civics and golfs, bonnets andtailgates. Not too difficult and costs not prohibitive. The only prob is im in northern ireland and the bits arent. i could have had them done for you.

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
Visit site
These bits are all from a haul from Gwndath's F2 car so I would assume they are wide track bumpers - be interested to see pics of the narrow ones if you have them?