Interior and boot LED light bulbs

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
Probably someone trying it on yeah, that`s disgusting man!

Well I`ve never seen spare fuses in my fuse box but I did have a fuse removal tool in there which I thought was cool...
I say did have... dropped it when using it and I have`nt seen it since! inside my dash somewhere!

krussel

Oct 31, 2008
Hertforshire
Just a note about removing the fuse panel, it scraps and marks really easy so dont use a flat blade screw driver like i did :cry: Use a plastic something.

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
Whilst we are on the subject, anyone know where to get some really bright amber led lights for the rear indicators and resistors? Or worst case green standard bulbs?

green? I don`t follow mate. I think that the fitment is for PY21w though.

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
I'll be tinting my spare fr light fully red at some point and will need either some dead bright orange led indicator bulbs so they still shine orange through, or some green ones which will shine dim but will come out orange lol

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Got some massive led indicator bulbs and two big resistors for when the time comes now :D

also fitted said led light bulbs, fuse hadnt gone which was good! the led interior light never seems to go fully off, just really really dim. You cant tell in the light, only in the dark. They also arnt as bright as i thought they would be either so might have to get some more!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.