they say things happen in 3`s!!!!!!!

vngtx

my mk2 may be going too as im out of a job from next week and im hundreds in the red....

vngtx

getting sack cos i was 5 minutes late yesterday morning!! kiwi was gonna go soon anyway, still cutting out, still no starter, rusting away and falling apart.

it must just be that once they reach the age of 13, the mk2s just give up.

crossedmike

:(
getting sack cos i was 5 minutes late yesterday morning!! kiwi was gonna go soon anyway, still cutting out, still no starter, rusting away and falling apart.

:(

not good well let us know id u break it :(

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales

Don't think so, mine's 13 years now and better than it's ever been!

crossedmike

:lol:

She'll be back in a couple of years, first 5 door Mk2 with a mahoosive engine anyone? :p

bring me in on the conversion infact

arub buy tobys engine and parts ill be round in 3 weeks once i finished mine and it will all begin again i wouldnt want to be a burden but ill sleep in the mk2 and require food and water every 7 hours and a litter box :p

Mk2Ibiza

Aug 31, 2010
Middlesex
Isit just me. Or are you guys the only ones with mk2s that are ever on this....mk2 owners seem to be very rare....

Mk2Ibiza

Aug 31, 2010
Middlesex
hahah this crossed my mind a few times :p
Even thinking about it. I havent seen a mk2 around my area

we are a special society of people who willingly spend thousands on a car thats worth a few hundred and just dont care ;) . used to be alot more of us.....

Ibiza = moneypit. But to be honest being 19 i didnt exactly want a corsa or 106. literally could count on two hands the number of actove mk2users.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
:lol:

She'll be back in a couple of years, first 5 door Mk2 with a mahoosive engine anyone? :p

Do it!! :p!! VR6 + 5 Door Ibiza = Ultimate Sleeper!! :p. Think of all the chavs you could get one over on :cartman:

Isit just me. Or are you guys the only ones with mk2s that are ever on this....mk2 owners seem to be very rare....

we are a special society of people who willingly spend thousands on a car thats worth a few hundred and just dont care ;) . used to be alot more of us.....

There isnt very many of us mk2 owners left now. The guys on here are most of the ones that are left now.

I know what you mean Vince, I think I will have my Ibiza until the engine decides to go bang or it rusts away (although hardly any of that just now!!). Mine is coming up for 12 year old and nearly 130k and still going strong. :funk:

crossedmike

Even thinking about it. I havent seen a mk2 around my area

Ibiza = moneypit. But to be honest being 19 i didnt exactly want a corsa or 106. literally could count on two hands the number of actove mk2users.

exactly there unique there fun there practical and the meets aint half bad either :)

vngtx

having driven possibly 200 different makes and models of cars, i can definately say that the mk2 gives you the best driving experience. no other car feels right to me.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.