they say things happen in 3`s!!!!!!!

crossedmike

:lol: I missed it, you can do it for me then :p, I have a garage, will give you a pillow, there's toilet facilities outside and you'll get food and drink from my mum all day, everyday :p

ohhh loverly lol :)

what u recon michael bhardwaj nice ring to it :p

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
mike hows the mk2.5 transit coming along?

i love my mk 2 its just a fun car it always puts a smile on my face, and a erm sad face on my wallet!

money pit!

crossedmike

mike hows the mk2.5 transit coming along?

i love my mk 2 its just a fun car it always puts a smile on my face, and a erm sad face on my wallet!

money pit!

well it goin well few vids of starting it up on bens ecu :) just waiting to buy the ecu and then all done :)

crossedmike

sweet how hard was the conversion? u still got a mk2 dash?

ye still got a mk2 dash and dials etc etc its well not easy buts not to complicated once u know which direction to go in and im lucky that ben been sending us links and guides

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
Oh come on this is rubbish... Why's everyone breaking up the mint ones! :cry:

Mine's like,... one of the most awful looking Ibiza's on here, has the least value, is one of the oldest(at least looks the oldest)........

And yet I'm not ever going to break it. Even if I knew it would be worth more in parts, I wouldn't... Ever. Word. :p

Even if I was broke I wouldn't even be ABLE to do that.... (first car love on first sight?...:confused:)

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
can you take me in too?? :) i only need redbull and bigmacs to live on :)

You're hired, you'll have to share a pillow with Mike though and I can only provide you with Tesco's equivalent energy drink ;)

what u recon family traders policy u got room for the beast ;)

haha, I've got plenty of room :p

It's annoying how I don't drive the Mk2 anymore, but more and more parts are becoming available for it and I have a bit more money to spend! :(

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
I'm sure it was kelso, from this guy called Logan, he kept it for me and everything! I'm sure his new car was an accord type r.

Thats where my work is, Kelso. I think Im sure the guy you bought it from used to work in the same place I do in the Paint shop. But that would be a good 2/3 years ago now.

yeh sure she aint the quickest thing out there (1.4 powahhhhh !) but i love her.

Thats how I feel about my 1.4 too, dont get me wrong I would love something more powerful etc but with me needing a car everyday that wouldnt be viable. Hence I still have the mk2 and its a great everyday car. Can get 42mpg if not more out of it if I drive carefully. :funk:

sheriiff

Jul 17, 2010
northallerton
having driven possibly 200 different makes and models of cars, i can definately say that the mk2 gives you the best driving experience. no other car feels right to me.

I agree I've had sum cars in the past n my valvers best car by miles, even when me suspension n rear axle mounts are knackered. It's guna go into a shed end of month n get restored, it ain't goin to scrap it never!!!

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
I agree I've had sum cars in the past n my valvers best car by miles, even when me suspension n rear axle mounts are knackered. It's guna go into a shed end of month n get restored, it ain't goin to scrap it never!!!

:clap:

Good man :) Same here!

EDIT: Well apart from the restoration at end of the month... Don't have money to restore lol

Last edited:

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
WOW, good responce lads and lass`s!! lets just keep the breaking to a minimum and keep the mk2 register as full as we can do! i can definately say that mine will be BACK on the road soon and will stay there for along time to come.

crossedmike

WOW, good responce lads and lass`s!! lets just keep the breaking to a minimum and keep the mk2 register as full as we can do! i can definately say that mine will be BACK on the road soon and will stay there for along time to come.

haha i second this alstho ill try keep mine on the road but its my mecanical skills haha so i have little faith for long term with out problems :)

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
mike, its all about havin the minerals to have a bash at it because once you do get stuck in, it aint that bad and you are always learning too.

crossedmike

mike, its all about havin the minerals to have a bash at it because once you do get stuck in, it aint that bad and you are always learning too.

this is very true theres so much ive learnt but there is so much more i wouldnt mind looking at and doing i mean at 20 yo not mecanically minded and doing a conversion is something im proud of lol

seattoby

vr6 power
Nov 11, 2007
hastings, east sussex
if someone wants to buy mine with half a enigne but still full interior and exterior they are more than welcome otherwise its going to the big scrapheap in the sky. i do love the car she just hates me lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.