they say things happen in 3`s!!!!!!!

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
exactly there unique there fun there practical and the meets aint half bad either :)

Definetely unique. Im glad I bought my one tbh. When I was looking for a car everyone my age in my area had corsa/saxo/106 so I wanted something different so went for the Ibiza as my uncle had 2 gtis from new and never had any real issues.

I can remember I got mine from my local seat dealer and I went 2 days after xmas and the dealer had to clear some snow off it for me so I could test drive it. :lol:

TiggsGTI

Rust is fashionable...
Jun 10, 2010
Stirling
www.facebook.com
Aww, mines came from the borders, I didn't want it but my bf made me get it lol he was like it's vag just get it, but i'm soo glad I was persuaded! Best car i've had bar my mk2 golf :)

crossedmike

Definetely unique. Im glad I bought my one tbh. When I was looking for a car everyone my age in my area had corsa/saxo/106 so I wanted something different so went for the Ibiza as my uncle had 2 gtis from new and never had any real issues.

I can remember I got mine from my local seat dealer and I went 2 days after xmas and the dealer had to clear some snow off it for me so I could test drive it. :lol:

lol did u get £100 knocked off for snow damaged ;)

Mk2Ibiza

Aug 31, 2010
Middlesex
exactly there unique there fun there practical and the meets aint half bad either :)
definately agreed there. Havent been to an ibiza meet though :-(

Do it!! :p!! VR6 + 5 Door Ibiza = Ultimate Sleeper!! :p. Think of all the chavs you could get one over on :cartman:

There isnt very many of us mk2 owners left now. The guys on here are most of the ones that are left now.

I know what you mean Vince, I think I will have my Ibiza until the engine decides to go bang or it rusts away (although hardly any of that just now!!). Mine is coming up for 12 year old and nearly 130k and still going strong. :funk:
if mine blows up i would want to keep it and put a bigger motor in it. But hopefully it wont. I treat her well with regular oil and filter changes. But she still acts up on me. Ive done about 106k in her.

Fwiw, theres a couple of us that have access to other motors, but still pick the keys up for the Mk2 as 1st choice.
Well i hope you keep it that way. I cant wait till im working full time and old enough to buy and insure two cars. I will definately always hold onto the ibiza.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Aww, mines came from the borders, I didn't want it but my bf made me get it lol he was like it's vag just get it, but i'm soo glad I was persuaded! Best car i've had bar my mk2 golf :)

Where about in the Borders did you get it from?? Cant remember seeing yours going about. There was another couple for a while but I think they are also in the scrapyard in the sky :(

lol did u get £100 knocked off for snow damaged ;)

I didnt unfortunately. Altho I did get a full, yes you read that right, FULL tank of fuel!! :funk:

TiggsGTI

Rust is fashionable...
Jun 10, 2010
Stirling
www.facebook.com
Where about in the Borders did you get it from?? Cant remember seeing yours going about. There was another couple for a while but I think they are also in the scrapyard in the sky :(

I'm sure it was kelso, from this guy called Logan, he kept it for me and everything! I'm sure his new car was an accord type r.

well im now on my 2nd mk2 and im on the third mk4.

Anyone would think i liked 'em!! :happy:

Lol you know you do, don't deny it :p

Seat-Chris

MK2 1.4 Sex :D
Jul 20, 2008
Derby
Had mine nearly 3 years now :) broke 1 drive shaft killed, two gearboxes (getting my third fitted next week), killed one engine and had more bumps and scrapes then i care too remember lol, yeh sure she aint the quickest thing out there (1.4 powahhhhh !) but i love her.

Don't think ill ever sell, ill just upgrade to a vr6 turbo when i decide to stop crashing it and ruining my insurance :lol:

Oh mines a V reg so shes one of the younger mk2's :D

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
:lol: I missed it, you can do it for me then :p, I have a garage, will give you a pillow, there's toilet facilities outside and you'll get food and drink from my mum all day, everyday :p

vngtx

:lol: I missed it, you can do it for me then :p, I have a garage, will give you a pillow, there's toilet facilities outside and you'll get food and drink from my mum all day, everyday :p

can you take me in too?? :) i only need redbull and bigmacs to live on :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.