what have you done to your car today ?

Tomkins23

washed it and put a cover on it as out of action due to conrod going through engine :(

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Just fitted the fabia wiper, took the best part of half a minute!! :lol: Sounds a lot better now though and looks great!! Might get a proper functional test of them tomorrow

useyourname

Aug 2, 2012
In a shed
Finally replaced all 4 door seals. Took just under 4 hours... An easier way of getting the first handle off is to use a mallet with the plastic pry tool on top to get a gap, then use a flat head screwdriver (cover it first) and use that to wedge the top and bottom and it comes off much easier!

All 4 seals were completely screwed, mainly around the common speaker area but rear passenger door was shafted even more. Took a long time to clean them up properly so that's why I think it took 4 hours....

Also Gaffa taped my split oil breather pipe.

useyourname

Aug 2, 2012
In a shed
Touched her up.. with a bit of Flash Red paint. About 6 stone chips in all. Looks ok as I can't see the scratches when I look at her now but I think the next wash/polish will smooth the paint in a bit better.

Sep 4, 2012
Rainham essex
not today but the other day i carbon wrapped my gear surround. did try and put a pic on the other day but it didnt work so here it is.

photo-8.jpg

and fitted

292.jpg

and this is a fair bit of the water that i wet vacced out my underlay. there was a lot more than this i cant believe just how much it holds.

291.jpg

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Not today but yesterday i got the rears fly eye tinted and i got the filler flap snow camo wrapped :) not to everyones taste but i love it and people are gonna look at it no matter what :D
20121203_161704.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members