MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

AlexOS

Nice one, I think I remember reading that the price will increase for your new lux order.

Maybe worth pushing CS to give you the same price too. If it's PCH then the dealership don't have much if any wiggle room. However SEAT themselves can authorise this.

Good luck

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Its a lease through Wessex Fleet, but I have them working on the pricing for the Lux and my claim manager at Seat CS working on the loan car from opposite directions.

Wessex Fleet want to get me a decent price as they don't want to lose the sale, as I've pointed out I can get a car delivered in the next couple of weeks from Nationwide with the options I wanted and more, so they know its get the price sorted or lose it...
Seat are working on it as I've pointed out that it was their sales person being too lazy to click an option, followed by months of uncertaincy over whether the winter pack is actually included that's caused this issue..I have it in writing that it was going to come with the leather and winter pack, although I don't really want the leather, personally I'd prefer the Lux with alcantara seats.
I also pointed out that the car has actually been built, but they STILL don't know what they've built, as even now, if you ask someone at CS about what the spec is, they give different information.
I've said that worse case, if they can do a deal on the Lux, then I would be prepared to pay a portion of the cost of the Golf R I have on loan, as that's still a better option than buying something else for the 5-6 months it'll probably take them to build the car..

willda_beast

May 8, 2018
ZERO CHARGES LADS!
The BCA lady couldn’t fault it, even though there were a couple of curb marks they were well under the guideline values. I nearly flipped my wig when she whipped out her squeegee blade to wipe the beaded rain off it...drying towels only luv!!!

Had the bca guy round yesterday squeegee in hand... Same result no charges :thumbup:

Reactions: CupraRobX

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
Anyone else get nervous when a BCA inspector us looking round their car?
BCA inspector coming today to pick up my Fiesta ST, yeah get nervous at what damage they will find.....
I'm only expecting charges for excess mileage and maybe 1 x alloy wheel scuffed to much...............but it's the unknown....

Jackx1

Oct 26, 2018
On the brink of putting in an order for a 290 DSG 5dr. Best I’ve found is with 3 payments upfront and £295.40 over 23 months for fully maintained, 12k per year. Works out an extra £600 over 2 years for fully maintained includes tyres and servicing.

Been told there are new deals from next week so not sure if I should hold fire for the moment.

Reactions: GordonMcC

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
Is it possible to assign different interior colours to the modes like you could on the 290’s? I can only find changing multiple colours but for all modes. I used to only have it red on Cupra so I knew I was in attack mode!

GordonMcC

Feb 8, 2017
Ayrshire, Scotland
just off the phone with NWVC. seems Arval still have a backlog of Finance Documentation. was told to wait until Tuesday then a couple of days for Arval to Approve then my 14 days will start totalling 28days before Delivery.
I know that's not long compared to most people but when your told 7-21 days delivery its pretty annoying!

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
@CupraRobX enjoying the dsg box any more than when you did the review?
Yes and no. Now I’m getting used to it it’s a much easier drive as I just put it in D and waft to work and knock it back into S if I want it to start rev matching shifts. Manual is very quick to react; far faster than I could ever imagine to do it manually...and therein lies the rub. It’s far far too easy to go too fast with DSG as you put you toe down and naff off into the distance. I like heel and toeing downshifts or braking and rolling off onto throttle when I felt necessary; I feel slightly more disconnected with DSG. There’s no doubt in my mind it’s faster with paddles...but it’s the reward from a perfect gear change that I miss. With DSG it’s always perfect.

Reactions: Matt-taylor

AlexOS

just off the phone with NWVC. seems Arval still have a backlog of Finance Documentation. was told to wait until Tuesday then a couple of days for Arval to Approve then my 14 days will start totalling 28days before Delivery.
I know that's not long compared to most people but when your told 7-21 days delivery its pretty annoying!
when i spoke to them yesterday, I asked about that. I said that they have 7-21 days on the website, but if theres a cooling off period of 14 days, that's not possible, by the time they've signed and confirmed the paperwork. The sales guy told me that they are waiving that for the stock cars.... i thought that would be very weird...

GordonMcC

Feb 8, 2017
Ayrshire, Scotland
when i spoke to them yesterday, I asked about that. I said that they have 7-21 days on the website, but if theres a cooling off period of 14 days, that's not possible, by the time they've signed and confirmed the paperwork. The sales guy told me that they are waiving that for the stock cars.... i thought that would be very weird...
waiving the cooling off period? that's different from the person spoke with

Reactions: AlexOS
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.