SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Kisszabo

Aug 25, 2015
Hungary - Győr
As my friend says, they made a factory reset or something like that... (he didn't see) and after than, the Mode button not goes, the BT, and the USB... Thank you for your answer! I have VCDS, maybe i look a save from a simillar car, and try to re-enable the things...

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
As my friend says, they made a factory reset or something like that... (he didn't see) and after than, the Mode button not goes, the BT, and the USB... Thank you for your answer! I have VCDS, maybe i look a save from a simillar car, and try to re-enable the things...
It's in 5F Adaptations I think, do an ADmap first.

Reactions: Kisszabo

SuperV8

May 30, 2019
Is it possible to update Leon (mines 2014 - MIB1 with NAV) with Ibiza/Arona 8" nav screen 6F0919605A - screen are quite cheap. Does it physically fit?

Tom.

SuperV8

May 30, 2019
Nope. The resolution on the MIB1 is lower. With the 8" screen you need the MIB2 infortainment unit.
Thanks, yes I understand I would also need the control box/coding/component protection etc.. but just trying to understand if 8" screens and MIB2 boxes from different seat models - like the Ibiza/Arona fit/can be made to work - as they are a lot cheaper on ebay than any Leon 8" MIB2 kit.

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
Thanks, yes I understand I would also need the control box/coding/component protection etc.. but just trying to understand if 8" screens and MIB2 boxes from different seat models - like the Ibiza/Arona fit/can be made to work - as they are a lot cheaper on ebay than any Leon 8" MIB2 kit.
Also, there is a minimum SW version the MIB2 unit has to be at to work with the 8" screen. Thankfully I'd read about this before going ahead and buying the screen.

Mar 16, 2020
Owner of a Seat Leon Mk3 5F 2020 Model, with the following MIB2 :

SW TRAIN = MST2_EU_SE_ZR_P0514T
SW MU = 0514
HARDWARE = H50

Is there a Version List somwewere posted, to check if this is the latest-greatest version?

ysfdncr

Jan 17, 2016
New Jersey, USA
.... or just find the links to the updates, in this post, for free!
Unofficial updates are not recorded in VAG database. In this case, if you go dealer to enable full link, or fix any infotainment problem, delaer will be unable to do it because your sw version will not be matched with databes record. In this case your warranty will be canceled. Downloading a firmware for free from somewhere else is not a solution. Firmware upgrade must be done in official way to keep your warranty void. Otherwise you are taking risk. A lot of people contacted me asking to fix bricked units or to recover lost functions due to unofficially downloaded firmwares. This is not like installing an application from google play store.

SM-N975F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: RCupra
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.