MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Sil

May 25, 2020
I've been reading these threads with great interest over the last few weeks as i ordered a cupra st 300 before lockdown happened via a broker.....Anyway, i've managed to secure a car via a dealer instead and take delivery next week all being well!! Can't wait to pick it up and enjoy some smiles for miles!!

As for delivery times, the original broker even this week could not provide even an estimate, i think with the covid issues, nobody really has an answer on timescales...

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Apparently my new Cupra ST 300 is at UK port. Under normal circumstances, how long would it take to be ready for delivery? I appreciate the timescale will be impacted by the current situation.
Typical times would be 3-7 days from port to dealer, then delivery whenever the dealer has availability.

Dec 21, 2019
I received my FR Black Edition on Thursday, does anyone know how to have the navigational map showing both on the digital cockpit and the main screen at the same time?

Andrew Rae

Mar 5, 2020
Apparently my new Cupra ST 300 is at UK port. Under normal circumstances, how long would it take to be ready for delivery? I appreciate the timescale will be impacted by the current situation.
Mine has been at the port since 22nd April. I was told last week that transport to the dealer was ordered and the dealer would receive it in 7 days. Called this morning and they’ve told me it’s not even moved from the port so it’ll be another 7 days until it’s with them, then a further 3-5 days to prep and deliver.... still taking that with a pinch of salt though. Frustrated is an understatement.

Jun 6, 2020
I've just heard from the dealers this morning.... my cupra was down for build week 15. Hes told me it was build last week and is now awaiting shipment. He said to expect it to be around 3-4 weeks befor it's with them at the dealership.

daniel_ley

Mar 3, 2018
Dudley
Mine has been at the port since 22nd April. I was told last week that transport to the dealer was ordered and the dealer would receive it in 7 days. Called this morning and they’ve told me it’s not even moved from the port so it’ll be another 7 days until it’s with them, then a further 3-5 days to prep and deliver.... still taking that with a pinch of salt though. Frustrated is an understatement.

I feel your pain! Mine's been at the port since March. Still sitting there and the date keeps getting pushed back. Was meant to arrive at the dealer tomorrow and just had an email saying it's been delayed until the 15th now. Been waiting 6 months now!

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
Does anyone know when the last orders for a MK3 Cupra can be taken? When does production stop as I want one for November delivery.

Denno

Mar 29, 2018
So finally got my Cupra after ordering back in November, looks lovely in the silver.

Attachments

• 63961436-D73F-405B-ACA8-69748C1E3F8C.jpeg
    63961436-D73F-405B-ACA8-69748C1E3F8C.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 162

Sil

May 25, 2020
How long have you been waiting?
I had one on order which i cancelled due to Covid as dealer couldn’t confirm a date. This one is an in stock vehicle (un-regiestered), ordered end of May and collect 28th June...Dropped lucky i guess

Reactions: markm49uk

barryffc

Jul 21, 2015
my urban silver cupra lux finally arrived last Monday after original delivery date cancelled due to lockdown and I'm loving it will get some pictures up later, first time I've had bucket seats and love them think they add that we bit extra to it. Some upgrade for my 150 tdi fr

Reactions: Sil

markm49uk

Oct 15, 2015
Hull,UK
my urban silver cupra lux finally arrived last Monday after original delivery date cancelled due to lockdown and I'm loving it will get some pictures up later, first time I've had bucket seats and love them think they add that we bit extra to it. Some upgrade for my 150 tdi fr
Nice - wish mine would hurry up. Same colour as yours - was on production line two weeks ago so I have a while to wait yet apparently. I'm coming from a 150 Ecotsi Ibiza FR.

snodge

Jan 21, 2020
Just heard my car is now ready for delivery, although my broker is trying to pull a fast one over the car tax increase. If I wasn't on the ball he'd be taking me for another £1k due to his use of an incorrect tax value, and forgetting that the original tax value was included in the price. Happy to pay the increase, but I'm not a mug. If it isn't resolved I shall name and shame on here.

snodge

Jan 21, 2020
Just heard my car is now ready for delivery, although my broker is trying to pull a fast one over the car tax increase. If I wasn't on the ball he'd be taking me for another £1k due to his use of an incorrect tax value, and forgetting that the original tax value was included in the price. Happy to pay the increase, but I'm not a mug. If it isn't resolved I shall name and shame on here.

So, turns out the broker / dealer where half right. Although I was expecting to have to pay extra RFL because the standard spec for my car (ST 300 Lux) has 190g/km emissions under the new system, I didn't factor in that the sunroof would push it to 191g/km. Apparently all options now carry an addition to the emissions. Would be nice if there was more transparency about this - I couldn't find any reference on SEAT's website. Expensive sunroof!

They still managed to forget about the original RFL value of £530 was that factored in when I ordered though.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.