Jul 13, 2020
Malta
Hi peeps, im new to the forum, this is my first post :redface: :redface:
I was wondering if anyone can help me about modifying my Cordoba 6k2 stereo like the guy in photo? I was searching everywhere, i dont know if its an easy job or no but i reaaaaly need help:crash:
Maybe some wiring diagrams, literally any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
images.jpeg

Jul 20, 2020
It is really quite complicated. Mainly because it is very tight fit. Also you have to modify new radio (cut hole in top). If you still want to do it, I would suggest some players without CD player, because they are shorter and will fit better. If it has CD player, it will have to be removed. For me, at first attempt AC bottom buttons wasn't working, because ribbon wire was pinched on side. Eventhough I am electronics engineering student, this was quite tough as I didn't have any information on how it should be done. This is the video that I followed:
IMG_20191213_220901.jpg
IMG_20191214_142727.jpg
IMG_20191214_154855.jpg
IMG_20191215_122933.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2020
Malta
As i thought, it needs some advanced tech but i realy want to use my player from previous vehicle so definitely feel like testing it out.
Thanks for help bro, cheers :)

Jul 13, 2020
Malta
It is really quite complicated. Mainly because it is very tight fit. Also you have to modify new radio (cut hole in top). If you still want to do it, I would suggest some players without CD player, because they are shorter and will fit better. If it has CD player, it will have to be removed. For me, at first attempt AC bottom buttons wasn't working, because ribbon wire was pinched on side. Eventhough I am electronics engineering student, this was quite tough as I didn't have any information on how it should be done. This is the video that I followed:
View attachment 16743 View attachment 16744 View attachment 16745 View attachment 16746
Do you have any wiring diagrams by any chance?I realy want to try this one

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members