MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Minibbullet

Apr 24, 2020
Midlands
032553f8a7db01b3426c3a197af7cdc6.jpg

Hi all! I just took delivery of my cupra last week! Perfect little rocket pocket!
Very nice ! ??

CupraRST

Feb 25, 2020
NL
@Syphon
Would it be possible to make the 'voting' list at the top of the page more up to date? All 7 speed versions are missing at the moment:
SC 290
5 dr 290
ST 300
ST Carbon Edition
R ST
Would be nice to see the latest versions of the MK3 included, if possible. Thank you for all your good work on the forum!

Reactions: Tivver500

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Very nice, not seen that colour before!
Pretty sure it's Magnetic Grey just under indoor lighting. It looks well different dependant on lighting and it's surroundings. I think the wax / sealant you use also effects this colour.
I've never seen another magnetic grey in the flesh to compare.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rowan83 and tahmid

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
@Syphon
Would it be possible to make the 'voting' list at the top of the page more up to date? All 7 speed versions are missing at the moment:
SC 290
5 dr 290
ST 300
ST Carbon Edition
R ST
Would be nice to see the latest versions of the MK3 included, if possible. Thank you for all your good work on the forum!

Hi, I've added the CUPRA R ST and Carbon edition to the options. The others are covered in the other options. Had I started afresh could have separated those out but would mess up people's historical choices now if I did.

Cheers :)

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Hi, I've added the CUPRA R ST and Carbon edition to the options. The others are covered in the other options. Had I started afresh could have separated those out but would mess up people's historical choices now if I did.

Cheers :)
If you delete the 6 speed part then our 290s from late 2018 onwards are covered. Otherwise we can't select an option as ours don't have 6 speed, they have the 7 speed DQ381.

Jul 1, 2020
Pretty sure it's Magnetic Grey just under indoor lighting. It looks well different dependant on lighting and it's surroundings. I think the wax / sealant you use also effects this colour.
I've never seen another magnetic grey in the flesh to compare.

Thanks Guy! Yup magnetic grey. Admittedly the lighting and angles does play such a massive part on the colour. Sometimes looks black, sometimes navy.
This colour does seem to be rare, not seen another magnetic grey either - plenty of blacks and reds though

G_Morto

Mar 20, 2020
Thanks Guy! Yup magnetic grey. Admittedly the lighting and angles does play such a massive part on the colour. Sometimes looks black, sometimes navy.
This colour does seem to be rare, not seen another magnetic grey either - plenty of blacks and reds though

I got my Magnetic Grey 290 on Tuesday. Was enjoying the rarity until the exact same car drove past me in town on the Friday!

Does almost look blue in certain lights though.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I got my Magnetic Grey 290 on Tuesday. Was enjoying the rarity until the exact same car drove past me in town on the Friday!

Does almost look blue in certain lights though.
Strangely, despite everyone modding their cars with more copper, I haven't seen anyone else with copper mirrors and the R grills. I've seen tons of Cupras but all have been stock and either White, Blue or Red

Minibbullet

Apr 24, 2020
Midlands
That looks great! Enjoy it!!
Cheers Rob, the Cupra up close is a good looking car and I’m impressed with the cabin as well. Loving the bucket seats. Looking at getting the roof and intakes on the front bumper wrapped in gloss black to match the door mirrors just to look a bit different.

Reactions: _Rob_

Meeky

Aug 26, 2020
Picked mine up from the docks yesterday and absolutely love it. Interior is great and power is unreal. Still getting use to the DSG but so far so good. Pics to follow as haven't had the time to grab any half decent ones lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.