Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Hybrid Fast road/track car (21/05/12 - NEW BRAKE LINES + NEW CAR!!)

At's good, didn't realise the 1.6 as for sale.
Where did it go to?
You got all the bits for the KO3S?
Who's mapping it again?

Yeah hadn't sold it, been sitting around for a while! Went to a boy close to Banchory.

All the bits are here for the K03s just a matter of fitting it now. Might do it tonight/tomorrow, as it will be the only chance I will get for 2 weeks..! Going to get it mapped at Checkpoint (Revo) as they come with a 30 day guarantee if you don't like it :)

I for one like the rocker cover Josh,

the dp should make an improvement.

Cheers! It should do yeah, but only really getting it because I have to for the remap...

Updates:

Picked up from eBay at the reasonable price of £20!!

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

The Mk5 Golf rear aero wiper of course!

DSC00296.jpg

Biggest update yet to be fitted, K03s for those of you that don't know what it is ;)

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

Blue forge TIP and pipe for the new filter:

DSC00299.jpg

Jetex open filter:

DSC00300.jpg

Finally got the turbo in but knowing my luck is pishing out oil and coolant from the the lines. I an seriously hoping that I can get to them by taking off the manifold, if not I'm just going to have to leave it for 2 weeks off the road as I don't have the time to mess with it :( Great when I still have to get to work!!

From the list of the bits you need here: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1357418&postcount=5 which one is the washers that go onto the oil and coolant lines into the top of the turbo? 058 145 791? And why does it say only 3? Surely it should be 6?

Just ordered 10x 058 145 791 washers so I will have plenty to use!! Will be here Friday so maybe have a look at this weekend but I'm already sick of the sight of it just now! If I don't get it done it might have to wait till the weekend after as I have a resit assignment to do for Uni... :headhurt:

Just want to get it done and enjoy driving her again!! :)

Need to adjust the actuator aswell as it was sticking open slightly, then after that remap time!
Choices though, slowly convincing myself that a custom map at custom code might be the way forward rather than Revo... :shrug:

Pics to follow. Dad kindly took some of me struggling sitting ontop of the engine :cartman: Also of how she is looking at the moment. Will have to get a picture of the downpipe fitted as it looks awesome :)

OOOOUUUCCCCCHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

They look like they mean business. These for the Beza?

That is the plan aye! May get 305mm brackets and get some bigger discs. I have contacted Ferodo about pads as they don't have any just now, but they will do in a few months :D They come in at £50 so a hell of alot cheaper than standard brake Ferodo pads!! :funk:
Problem is I need pads to last me till they release them... And the best pads available are EBC yellow stuff... :think:

Bad news about the brakes. I gave the guy the money at 11am on Thursday, he "sorted out" delivery at lunch. Then I got a phone call yesterday saying he had bad news. That he had sold them for £100 more than I had spent on them on ebay and he was going to give me a refund... WTF!! So he had given me a refund and I feel depressed :( The guy that bought them got scammed though as the discs were cracked and pads were worn. So he bought used callipers for £350 when they are like £380 new...

But the good news is the K03s is fully on and NO leaks! Took her for a quick spin and OMG!! Boosts a hell of alot quicker, harder and just generally so much better! Can hear is boosting alot more, not sure if that's to do with the TIP as well...
But hopefully I can get it booked for Monday at Custom Code to get it remapped :)

Oh and I forgot to mention it sounds AMAZING with the downpipe on as well :D:D:D

New picture of the engine bay:

DSC00302.jpg

And of the car since I'm loving it so much!

DSC00303.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.