GORDZ's Platinum Grey Mk1 Leon TDI 110 - Finally an Update 6/3/11

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Gotta be a bit weary about changing rim sizes, might make the car look like it needs lowering really badly.

Tryes... I just had Yokohama C-Drives fitted to the front of mine, I'd recommend them over the Nexans I had on before.

Another reason why not going for 17s!!! It looks like a 4x4 bad enough with just 15s on!

I'll have a look into those tyres when changing. Cheers!

Gordz

May 31, 2007
North East
Mud Flaps Fitted

Got my mud flaps fitted today, not very exciting mod to some, but still...

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

Gordz

May 31, 2007
North East
Gave car bit of a wash and interior clean today (before it poured it down!) So thought might as well post a few photos up since I've not updated anything recently! :)

Also, bought few more mods too ;) not 100% sure if will like them, so I'll fit them first before saying anything :p

scn4.jpg

scn2.jpg

scn1.jpg

Gordz

May 31, 2007
North East
Cheers!

Sun came out again and managed to give it a quick wax too, but then it rained and now it's gone dark so can't get any decent photos, but got some awesome beading :D

andrei_xp

very nice car! color's the same as mine :))
can you send me a Private Message in which to tell me the price for all 4 mud flaps and where can i get a set? i've been looking for a complete set, but did not manage to find the original ones on ebay. cheers!

P.S. If you're thinking of selling them any until the 5th of April, please let me know what price you're thinking of. :)

Gordz

May 31, 2007
North East
Eyebrows

Before:
108_1391.jpg

After:
108_1400.jpg

I wasn't too sure on these at first, but I do actually quite like them... but due to a torx screw being destroyed while unscrewing it (see below) the left hand side is only held on by 1 screw, so hence why there is a slight gap on the left and not on the right.

Will hopefully get this sorted using the magic of sticky adhesive pads!

108_1396.jpg

Gordz

May 31, 2007
North East
Tinted Rear Lights

Before:
108_1392.jpg

During:
108_1393.jpg

After:
108_1405.jpg

I really like these, think dark lights go really well with the platinum grey. When it stops raining i'm gonna get these polished up & looking nice & shiny [B)]

Oh & I didn't tint these myself, I bought them from calum001 on here, so he did all the hard work for me, and I also got the eyebrows from Calum too. Cheers mate :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.