Jan 18, 2008
Helsinki, Finland
Got black ones.. Not FK's tho, they are Dectane
28112008021.jpg

whittle123

speed demon :P
Sep 1, 2007
silloth, cumbria
thanks 4 the pic and i do like the look of them Joens but here in the uk the fog light and the reverse light is the other way round.

any1 else got pics?????

if any1 has a pic of a black ibiza with fk black rear lights for me.....that would be HUGE!!!!!!!!

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
15062007055.jpg

I think the FK one's are for european cars too, unless they've made a set for the UK since I had them.

Apr 27, 2008
a thought iv seen your name before whittle123, your the one who pointed me in the right direction about getting a bmc cda induction kit (which is really good bit of kit) When you fitted yours did you manage to get the cold air feed pipe to the front of the bumper?sorry about changing the subject but its been annoying me

whittle123

Sep 1, 2007
silloth, cumbria
what the heck??????? ive jus done a searchy and it seems like every1's reverse light is on the right cluster and your fog light is on the left, what the heck, mines the opposite way round

any1 elses like this????

FLEGZ16: Gud to hear u got urself a bmc, definatly better eh?
the origional intake aint long enough, ive bought a larger 80mm air intake a routed that next to the bottom fog. (facing forward)

although it was getting loads of cold air the car was running v.lean and i got too worried bowt sucking water up from down der with all the floods and rain weve had so jus got it leaning down into the front right arch. an 80mm pipe sounds alot better than origional (as if ders not air intake on at all if you know what i mean???)

hope that helps

Apr 27, 2008
Yes mate am glad a got one you can tell it makes abit of a difference.

A kind of understand what your saying. so with the 80mm pipe it gets closer to the front than the one you get with the kit? also is there a way to get it to the grill below the number plate because a reckon that would be best placwe to put it?

a see you have had it on a rolling road, what was the results like?is the induction kit the only performance thing you have added to your car?

whittle123

Sep 1, 2007
silloth, cumbria
80mm being the diameter of the pipe and not the length:p. the length is dependant on what you buy, ive heard quite a few people get it from b&q under flexible tubing.

u can take the grill around the fog light out and by reaching up u can pull it down fron the inner arch and to the front of the car. would have to be a very long piece of piping to get to under the number plate tho, so just behind the grill next to the fog is gud enough.

rr readout link......http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=186063

http://http://www.cruisewestcumbria.co.uk/images/rollingroad7/13.jpg
back on thread... any1's rear fog light on the right light cluster????

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2008
cheers for that mate.

my fog light is on the right side cluster.

them results from that rolling road are ace. how much was your powerflow catback?if you don't mind me asking

whittle123

Sep 1, 2007
silloth, cumbria
yeah was v.suprised with them.... the cat back cost £250.00 inc fitting. u should get one and then run it on premium unleaded and give it a good blow out and then get it dyno'd would love ya to get the same figure cause that would shut a few blank faces up on here, let ez know how ya get on pal.

ur fog light is on the right hand side cluster...hw come in the above two pics its on the right???

any1 help????

Last edited: