Eternal Rage's 20VT Leon Cupra

Eternal Rage

Scooby & Cordy Powered
Mar 22, 2005
Manchester
Hi Guys

Had been meaning to this for ages.
Here's a few piccies of my Leon.
May not be to everybody's taste, but i like her.
Some of the pics are of my 1.6, some of my 1.8T, but tbh they looked identical so it dont really matter :)

Please feel free to comment/critisize, all opinions welcome. Mods are in my Signature. To Do list keeps growing, but i will get there someday. I have a fair while till i have paid for her, so i have time yet :)

Grubby - Slammed 100mm on 19" Boss XTS Rims
1a.jpg

Nice New Shiny Quad Exit Exhaust - Full De-cat System
2b.jpg

Start of the Dark Side - lights courtesy of www.performancelights.co.uk
3.jpg

Spoiler-goodness - Mankie Munkies Maccies Shelf
RearAngle.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... Simple As...
WeirdAngle.jpg

My New Leon with old goodies - how LOW can you go!!! :D
NewLeons.jpg

New Leon @ Trax, Silverstone before 0-60 Run (borrowed rims & rubber ;) )
TraxSilverstone.jpg

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
was that WITH or WITHOUT all the kit in the back on the 0-60 run at Trax..?? (the amount of camping kit you pulled outta that car was unreal!!

T. Spark

Nicked from Karl's Beeza I beleive :p

Mr Rage, nice car :D

See it every thursday but hey, the new black on is just a little quicker!

Them zorst are very loud too mucho funo in tunnel'os!?

Kaanarig

love the car wit evry aspect of it. Thts wht i want to do to mine. How is the spoiler been put on to the car? is there any holes drilled? And how much did the exhaust system cost if u dont mind me askin?

T. Spark

Brummy said:
Sparky.. you lot still do the Thursday thing??

Yup, only a 100 odd miles :D

You gunna razz over one day? Talk about the "old" times :p

Kaanarig - His car is minted!! Dont quote me but im pretty sure the spoiler is just "stuck" on, with sum very good glue!!! (The speed he goes :p)

Zorst looks the part on that car, it was on his old 1.6 at one point, sounds good :D

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Sparky.. the Summers coming, dood, gotta find summat to do on the nice evenings.. wouldnt be the first time ive driven to a far flung place to meet the Munkie crew:):)....so eah.. we'll meet and chat about the old days, no doubt;)

T. Spark

HeHe, nice one m8y! We'll have to head over to you at some point!

Best get bk to work :p

Eternal Rage

Scooby & Cordy Powered
Mar 22, 2005
Manchester
Thanks for all of the replies. 12 replies over night, hehe....

...Yeah, i liked the borrowed rims too, quite Octy RS style, will be going on my Mrs's yellow 20VT soon i think.

...I managed to find someone to "gaurd" all of the gear. Pretty impressive... camping gear, cooking gear, and food and clothes for 5 people for a weekend in the leon, and still quick as fook!!

...Fankoo Mr Sparky :D

...Cheers Kaanarig... yeah as Sparkt said really. The spoiler is "bonded" on with high adhesive stuff. Had it done professionally, no point it flying off and hurting someone. The exhaust was done at the bargain price of £280 ;) (+£50 for the decat pipe... parts and labour)

...OTT perhaps, but thats why we love to mod. Some people love it, some people dispise it... all fun and games (...and a sore wallet :( )

...Cheers Rick. Am keen to see your beastie again, not seen it for a while. Will be bending your ear about the FMIC no doubt as that was on my list to do soonish money permitting, and it looks great.

Thanks for all the replies guys :D:D:D

Spanky

Banana Virgin..
Feb 5, 2005
Preston, Lancashire
I like it, the only thing I'm not so keen on are the exhausts, I like both sets of wheels, but do prefer the borrowed set, only because they don't show the discs as much, maybe a Cupra R brake conversion..? ;)

All in all, nice car bud.

mihai

Jan 6, 2006
Enfield
I absolutely love the rims and i mean the XTS, taillights looks good but in my opinion chromed would contrast alot better with the colour. Other wise the car looks good, i like it
P.S. i'm in the same situation with my car pics, ages have passed and i didn't post my pics. I need a good camera though:)

Eternal Rage

Scooby & Cordy Powered
Mar 22, 2005
Manchester
HAHAHA!!! Yes, urm, .... well ...yes....

The majority of the pictures are of the 1.6 (small teeny weenie brakes.)
The last two pics were of the 20VT. The bigger brakes looked fine behind the 19's (can just about see them on penultimate picture) though i know what you mean. ;)
I wouldnt waste my money going for a LCR brake conversion. I imagine i will be going straight to Tarox 6Pots from AwesomeGTi when i have the pennies :D

adaml

Jan 7, 2004
Leeds
Visit site
Kaanarig said:
love the car wit evry aspect of it. Thts wht i want to do to mine.

A vowel please Carol... and another... and, yeah go on, another. ;)

Like the rims, like the dark look. Exhaust not too bad just a tad OTT for me. Spoiler though, does "spoil" the clean lines of the car, in my opinion. But each to their own. All quite tastefully done, which is good to see.

Kaanarig

adaml said:
A vowel please Carol... and another... and, yeah go on, another. ;)

Like the rims, like the dark look. Exhaust not too bad just a tad OTT for me. Spoiler though, does "spoil" the clean lines of the car, in my opinion. But each to their own. All quite tastefully done, which is good to see.

cheeky (see i didnt miss any vowels this time) hehe

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.