100PD Owners and Cupra Wishbone Bushes

maxcars1

Nov 9, 2004
Guys this mod will not work with our cars[:@] Although I did purchase some having done some x referencing with my local parts man, it seems that they dont fit our cars. The chassis arm that the bush fits into is different to the 130/160PDs. Moreover, the 160Pd has a different subframe, so even if you purchased the chassis arm with the bush installed at approx £63 from a 160PD you couldnt guarantee it would fit the 100pd subframe.

mike_s14

Dec 11, 2005
staffs
I have my front rear wishbone bushes gone at th moment and was thinking about upgrading to the cupra bush until reading this post, what are my alternatives to getting a bush that will last longer? had a look at powerflex ones on the bay, might these decrease ride comfort

maxcars1

Nov 9, 2004
mike_s14 said:
I have my front rear wishbone bushes gone at th moment and was thinking about upgrading to the cupra bush until reading this post, what are my alternatives to getting a bush that will last longer? had a look at powerflex ones on the bay, might these decrease ride comfort

I was told by a reliable VW Master Tech that the VW Polo bushes have been upgraded so that may be an option as they will be a direct fit. Had Polo ones fitted to mine:D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.