2010 car modifications, what you got planned??

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
Get a corsa vxr R then... 260bhp my son, floating discs, brembo's etc etc etc.

its a courtesy car dude, i had no choice in the matter lol..

I thought modifying was pointless???!! :lol: :whistle:

Only joking mate, glad your motors not getting written off and you've decided to carry on with the mods! :thumbup:

it is, but its addictive :D....modding is in my blood, funds pending:lol::lol:

J0N

Defected!
Get a corsa vxr R then... 260bhp my son, floating discs, brembo's etc etc etc.

burberry_cap.jpg

vee_dub_modder

Volkswagen racing tech-pt
Feb 19, 2008
Midlands
car_photo_301924_25.jpg

car_photo_301927_25.jpg

its alright for a Vauxhall... (i've gotta say that now we're going to sell them and become a Thorney motorsport distributor lmao)

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
thats still an awful lot of magic modding beans to plow into one component! doesnt the diff need rebuilding every so many thousand miles as its aplate type dif??? i'm still set on the old fasioned Quaif type diff's. no stripping and rebuilding, once its in its in :bleh:
The one I'm speaking about and fitting to my car was designed by the same guy who initially designed the Quaife LSD.
This is the same but with a better feature and doesn't need rebuild or serviced

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
Okay i get you point... fortunately i drive a leon and i dont use the following words in nonsense sentenses... yeah man sick blood en-it and ting???

it's clearly all about driving a car with green and red trim with blue rear calipers and chrome bits.

Sick blud innit

needs another racing stripe and some led washer jets imo

:roflmao::roflmao:

i remember reading that review, and tbh it did look a tasty bit of machinery, but at the end of the day its a vauxhall...i would rather buy a ford..

J0N

Defected!
Okay i get you point... fortunately i drive a leon and i dont use the following words in nonsense sentenses... yeah man sick blood en-it and ting???

Here's a link i think we can all enjoy... CHAV HUNTER the game!

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...24&prev=/images?q=shoot+chav&gbv=2&hl=en&sa=G

Lol. I'm only having a bit of a laugh mate, I'm sure those Corsa VXR R RR R's are pretty good but I can't help thinking that the original Corsa VXR's look like something that someone has done up themselves even down to the colour and the super duper special R one looks even more so. I just cant help wondering who buys them to use on the road because by the time you can realistically afford one surely you'd know better. That said, I'm sure they'll sell in shed loads. My 12 year old thinks they're 'awesome' but what does he know, he has a Helly Hanson jacket for Christ's sake.

vee_dub_modder

Volkswagen racing tech-pt
Feb 19, 2008
Midlands
lmao... i dont know who buys them either... lots of boy racers and peeps going through mid life crisis's i guess... hairdressers maybe?? on second thoughts maybe not hairdressers lol.

dont knock the game though... its awesome!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.