advice for aero wiper drag!!!

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Hmm,this is the advice i got from aceparts when i whinged about the drag on my new aero wipers........

1 clean the screen

2 try a slight bend in the wiper arm for more pressure

3 clean the screen again :eek:)

Regards,

Alan

Not sure what to make of that but fair play the car is filthy!!:p

Tried the vinegar trick,still dragging,maybe clean car,then vinegar hopefuly??!!

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
well,i did think they were possibly taking the mick but surely not;) expert advice i'm sure............not,think common sense coulda told me that!

Jib

May 22, 2007
Doncaster, South Yorks
Ive found that my aero wipers are no use when you have the remains of 2 week old bugs on your windscreen..................thinking about it, what wipers are tho?!

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
At the mo mine is probably hoarding bugs n nasties,dirt etc of 4mths plus:redface: daren't clean the car with the mashed headlight in case i screw the electrics!! can't afford any more expense,on beans for the month as it is!;)

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
Hmm,this is the advice i got from aceparts when i whinged about the drag on my new aero wipers........

1 clean the screen

Regards,

Alan

Tried the vinegar trick,still dragging,maybe clean car,then vinegar hopefuly??!!

my wipers kinda do a bellydance coming down lol, they go up fine then the bottom end shakes n jiggles ....after reading all the reviews on the aeros i thought they were better than this tbh. my old bosch ones (originals might i add) wernt bad, these do look cooler though and on the motorway there is less drag.

Hayz

Cheeky
Apr 5, 2006
Portsmouth
www.drive4fun.co.uk
Mine are great :D No drag at all what ever speed.. Love them :)

Although my windscreen has been cleaned within the last month with that Mer windscreen cleaner. But then again it was covered in flies from my 700 mile drive the weekend just gone. x

monkee

Yes im naked in my avatar

1 clean the screen

Regards,

Alan

Can i ask what this vinegar trick is?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise