Alloy Repair?

-DT-

I want my SuperLeggeras!!
Aug 3, 2004
Bristol
Hi,

I kerbed my Superleggera last summer :censored: :censored: [:@] [:@]

It's only a few scuffs round the edge of the rim, but having real trouble finding someone around Bristol that does a proper repair like Wicked Wheels.

Does anyone know of anyone and prices please?

Thanks

-DT-

I want my SuperLeggeras!!
Aug 3, 2004
Bristol
It's pretty matt. I'm sure I would have no probs in getting it done somewhere. I have heard bad things about the Chimps Away finish coming off after a while though... Was kinda hoping somewhere would bake the alloy like Wicked Wheels do... :cry:

p1tse

Dec 1, 2004
if you want a quality finish in bristol, Pristine Alloys.

i've heard bad things about chips away not bristol but near bristol one

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
A little useless to the originator of the thread, but Pristine Wheels of Woburn Sands, nearish MK is a superb place to take your rims for repairs, resprays and other circular-shananigans.

Pristine Alloy Wheel Refurbishers Ltd - Alloy Wheel Refurb.
Newport Rd Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire, MK17 8UD, +44 (0)1908 282628.

Last edited:

Jonny_Paul

Manicmotors.net
It's pretty matt. I'm sure I would have no probs in getting it done somewhere. I have heard bad things about the Chimps Away finish coming off after a while though... Was kinda hoping somewhere would bake the alloy like Wicked Wheels do... :cry:

Im not sure it its the same Wicked Wheels that are up here, but as far as i know they dont do any sort of baking with the wheels. Your best bet for this is to take it somewhere rather than relying on a mobile repair.

Your not local, but there's a place in Sunderland that do it!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members