Angel lights or HID Kit ?

Joe K

May 31, 2009
Hi Peeps

After looking at that little bit of extra cash burning that big hole I was try to decide between angel lights or HID kit . After alot of wondering the pros and cons which im not sure thought would be best to get some opinons ...

Cheers Joe

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
If you want better vision get HIDs

If you want a different look to most Leon's/cars then Angel Eyes.

Opinions on Angels is pretty split, like or don't.

Opinions on HIDs is split, like when they have or hate if your coming towards someone who does have.

hine81

I'd go with the HID's not only do they look good but you get a better result when driving at night, i got 6000K HID's from hids4u.co.uk if you look round the forum you can find a discount promo code, i used "toyota pro" and it saved me £24.47 i hope that helps mate.

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
You're missing the point :)

A half 'decent' angel eye headlight will come with a projector for the dipped beam, HID through projector lenses is far better and far clearer than HID through reflector lenses. Halogen bulbs in projector lenses is borderline dangerous as the light output can be measured in single candle power :)s

Joe K

May 31, 2009
Thanks for the replys guys . How ever Ive been told fitting can be expensive for HID . Does anyone one if its a DIY job ?

Thanks

Joe K

May 31, 2009
Just been checkin the bay for them £60-90ish . Anyone got any info that I should be looking out for ....

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.