Any other LCR owners in Northern Ireland

Jayt

Oct 5, 2007
i have a fr tdi with the type r kit on it. its a 2006 black one.

Jayt

Oct 5, 2007
armagh, tell you one thing there are not too many of the cars about here, i know mine isnt a cupra but ive not seen another one the same yet

jaybeee

[e]
Feb 24, 2006
Belfast
www.metalrhino.com
Yeah, I'm over in Norn Iron now having moved from England. There aren't many LCs & LCRs over here for sure. See my sig for my baby.

The car is actually in need of a service, so can any NI chaps recommend me a few places for me please? I'm based in Belfast so that would be easiest for me, but willing to travel should I need to.

Many thanks

Last edited:

murtagh_sean

Aug 2, 2007
Eglish, Co. Tyrone
Hi guy's I have a Leon TDi but has the full LCR kit on it as the comment under this message says lol...I live in Eglish in Tyrone (5 miles outside Dungannon, 8 miles from Armagh City)

t18con.

Hi guy's I have a Leon TDi but has the full LCR kit on it as the comment under this message says lol...I live in Eglish in Tyrone (5 miles outside Dungannon, 8 miles from Armagh City)

think i see you on the killylea/caledon road the odd time?

as for the yellow one being seen , theres a yellow one about lurgan, maybe gets up to your end of the country???

jaybeee

[e]
Feb 24, 2006
Belfast
www.metalrhino.com
Any recommendations on garages to take my baby to get a service then?

And I know this thread isn't about servicing and so if need be I'll start a new one; it just seemed the most appropriate (and recent) that I could find.

And anyway, seems to have kick started a few more NI peeps :)

autodave

Im in Belfast myself looking at buying a lcr in the new year but theres none in N.I. to even test drive so im undecided as of yet. might end up with a corolla tsport. its slower but cheaper and theres a few up for sale around the place so its the lazy option.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise