Any other LCR owners in Northern Ireland

murtagh_sean

Aug 2, 2007
Eglish, Co. Tyrone
think i see you on the killylea/caledon road the odd time?

as for the yellow one being seen , theres a yellow one about lurgan, maybe gets up to your end of the country???

Yup that's me alright heading over to Emyvale on the Monaghan border for deisel :lol: :whistle:

Be on that road a lot too because of the deisel I go through lately lol What have you got mate to keep eye out for next time?

Also be in belfast term time...travel each day though from Eglish as its 42 motorway miles so would be about the Falls/Anderstown when I'm at Uni (St. Mary's) but would be around the Holylands too

t18con.

Yup that's me alright heading over to Emyvale on the Monaghan border for deisel :lol: :whistle:

Be on that road a lot too because of the deisel I go through lately lol What have you got mate to keep eye out for next time?

Also be in belfast term time...travel each day though from Eglish as its 42 motorway miles so would be about the Falls/Anderstown when I'm at Uni (St. Mary's) but would be around the Holylands too

ive an ibiza cupra r but am out in it very rarely tbh, only 19k in 5 years!!

chris_adair

Feb 4, 2006
Im in Belfast myself looking at buying a lcr in the new year but theres none in N.I. to even test drive so im undecided as of yet. might end up with a corolla tsport. its slower but cheaper and theres a few up for sale around the place so its the lazy option.

Dont do it!! Tsports are rubbish...read this report from Evo. http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarreviews/48797/toyota_corolla_t_sport.html

Not to mention anyone else on here lol.
Good luck buying a leon cupra r ;)

autodave

i really want the lcr and iv read the evo review and others before. lcr is top of my list by a long shot. but i know its going to be annoying once iv started looking for one properly after the hols. iv already sold off my last car so il be relying on public transport around uk and il want to test a couple before i actually buy one. that means travelling all over the place :(

FINN

Nov 21, 2006
Northern Ireland - Belfast
Whatever you do Dave stay away from SERE. I saw a Leon TDI there a while back and was tempted. Several reasons why I was put off:
1) Offered rock bottom trade in on my Leon and told me I was getting a good price.....Liars
2) Said, one of his mates is coming in the morning to collect it unless otherwise sold.....car was still for sale 3 months later.
3) Have had bad exeriences of them in the past.

Would also give Agnews a miss, just had a service carried out by them. The quality was shocking....will never go near them again.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
Depending on where you are fella, I use mr service between bangor and d'dee to do anything major (ie belt and water pump service) and I do the rest myself, My LC has done 54k now and is running pretty well, Whatever car you go to see, get a copy of vagcom, trial version will do as it will show you the fault logs on the ecu, drive any cars for a few miles then run vagcom again just incase the seller has reset the ecu prior to you arriving to get rid of any faults.

autodave

im in belfast but im as technically capable as a wooden spoon. il do a basic test drive then leave it in the hands of the AA to let me know anything else

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.