Applemobile's White Cupra R32...Turbo? In car video added

Apr 12, 2008
Cheers mate. You say that but im not overly happy with the backs. Im going to space them out just a little bit so its wider from behind. But not too much to be comical. Oh and the car is going lower by exactly 1inch all rouns.

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
An inch ... surely that's akin to a mile given its current height ... how on earth are you going to find the space to get it down further. Out of interest, does lowering it that far down not place extra stress on the suspension components?

Apr 12, 2008
Well i want it sat on the floor when the bags are empty. And the lowest point is now about 3/4 of an inch off....but that will be ground back :lol: It puts no extra stress on teh components, im mearly making some of teh components smaller, so its lower to the floor.

Apr 12, 2008
Yeah i shall be mate. What im thinking of doing is making a sump guard wich i been wanting to do for ages :lol: Then probably a fueltank guard and litterally cover all teh vunerable parts under the car.

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Yeah i shall be mate. What im thinking of doing is making a sump guard wich i been wanting to do for ages :lol: Then probably a fueltank guard and litterally cover all teh vunerable parts under the car.

Including the fuel lines i'd guess - are you planning on driving it around that low? I have to be honest, i LOVE the way it goes up and down on the bags - throw away the C spanner and never worry about a rough grass showground ever again!

Apr 12, 2008
Its sounds easy.....But after a while you grow bored of putting it up for bumps and then down again. Its too much effort. I just end up attempting to tackle obsticals the good old fashioned way :lol:

Apr 12, 2008
Finaly ordered my bits and got the front an inch lower :D it now sits oh so much better :D Sorry about so many pics, but i just feel like bieng a ***** today :D

carlowD012.jpg

carlowD019.jpg

carlowD031.jpg

carlowD043.jpg

carlowD066.jpg

carlowD074.jpg

carlowD087.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members