Attaching Chrome Centre Grill

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
I really want the FR front and back bumper, alloys and wing mirrors lol. I know it will cost a lot but i think it will be worth it. I'd have got the FR if i could afford the insurance anyway but im 17 so could only afford a 1.2 :(

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
Hey, I'm 18 and this is my first car. So I know exactly how you feel. FR bodykit would indeed be nice, but I'm leaving that 'till last. However, there are lots of little cool things one can do first with a smaller budget, which I'm going for first.

Yeah i need alloys first, i want some black ones with silver outline and then ill colour code the rubstrips and next will be the bumpers if i can afford them :)

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
I will be collecting my chrome grille kit on Monday, and would also like to know how to fit it. Anyone?

Another thing, does anyone know how this will affect my insurance? I'm non-modified at the moment.

dont be daft, how the hell does the insurance ever know how u bought the car, for all they know the previous owner could have put the chrome on and u bought it like being non the wiser, its never going to get a refued pay out for a chrome surround from the manufacturer. i have a never ending list of mods, and i have declared them, but only main things like alloys,bumpers, side skirts, tints etc....they would probably just laugh tbh, i wouldnt worry, if in the seriously doubtful event hey did ask, u just say it was on there when i bought it. simples

Chocozai

The Neuroscientist
dont be daft, how the hell does the insurance ever know how u bought the car, for all they know the previous owner could have put the chrome on and u bought it like being non the wiser, its never going to get a refued pay out for a chrome surround from the manufacturer. i have a never ending list of mods, and i have declared them, but only main things like alloys,bumpers, side skirts, tints etc....they would probably just laugh tbh, i wouldnt worry, if in the seriously doubtful event hey did ask, u just say it was on there when i bought it. simples

Makes sense.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.