Auto Un-Lock Question

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
never tried it on an ibiza to be honest

and safety wise - in case of accident it will unlock

in any case you can maunaullay open doors pulling twice - lock button - and i know most people could getin/out of a car IF they really had too

as a few manufacturers now install it as standard i have tried an tested a few cars with it on and never even noticed until i pulled up and heard a clunk

Deleted member 7729

Radiohead said:
I've had this enabled for a couple of years on my Leon Cupra now.

As far as the safety issue goes, it's far more likely that some scrote would try and opn the door and nic something or jump in while Mrs R is on her own than it is her roll the car - and someone did try the door at traffic lights in Southampton last year, so that alone made it worthwhile. If you do roll it's quite likely that the doors will be stuck anyway, regardless of whether or not they're locked.

I consider it a very useful feature and wouldn't be without it. Mrs R says it makes her feel much safer, escecially now we are 3 and Baby R is in the car with her.

Don't like the sound of that as i live in Southampton. Where did it happen?

mk3_cupra

Does anyone know if it's possible to turn on auto locking on a MK3 Ibiza (6K)?
Using VCD Lite, I can't communicate with module 46 (central convenience). Is this normal?

Looking at the predefined list of modules in the 'Auto Scan' section, selecting '6K,Seat Ibiza/Cordoba' only attempts to scan the follow modules: 01,02,03,08,15,17,25,45,56.

Has anyone been able to communicate with module 46 (central convenience) on a MK3 Ibiza (6K) [Cupra]?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise