Best looking boost gauge

TimJK

Audi Techie
Jan 10, 2009
Norwich
www.eacruise.co.uk
Looking at getting a boost gauge for my LCR soon, and want something that matches the standard LCR dials as best as they can, Will prob also get a Nomad pillar pod, is the cheapest place direct from nomad as this is around £40 from them?

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Autogauge from halfords and yes the nomad is just over £40.

I'm thinking of going double pod now.

Here's a single pod in grey

snc00038smallzp6.jpg

Last edited:

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Or in LCR black...
Edition38113Custom.jpg

They have a nice orange glow at night too. Matches the dash lights perfectly! And yeah get the pod direct from nomad.

Last edited:

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
I really want to do this myself. Is it difficult to do?

It's a bit fiddly and a pain in the arse to get from the engine bay to the dash, but overall it's not too bad. I'm a complete amateur and I managed it :p

It's best to put the boost gauge feed from as close to the FPR as possible though and not from the top of the DV like in that guide. There's loads of topics about how to wire up etc.

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
You'll have to come see in a couple of weeks Phil :).
I meant orangish red...it matches the dash colours - that's the important thing. They only have silver...I sprayed mine satin black. Was a PITA but worth it in the end.

Witalik

ROTTERDAM FEYENOORD
Dec 28, 2008
Netherlands
sorry to hijack this thread, i have searched but could not find where u guys buy them in the uk ?

and what is the diameter of the gauges ? 52mm ? or 60?

because i am looking for an autostyle pillar instead of the nomad i dint like it that much...

thnx in advance !

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
Phantom from real steel looks very close when fitted with a red led bulb. If you wanted all it needs is to be taken apart and have the needle painted to be spot on which must be possible

Witalik

ROTTERDAM FEYENOORD
Dec 28, 2008
Netherlands
ehrm sorry forgot to mention i meant about the autogauge meters....

becuase they are closest thing ? and not expensive ? but i dont know where u guys get them in the uk ? i am from the netherlands

Lewis225

Barney Mad
May 30, 2008
Frome
guages

I to have the autogauges with a colour coded black bezel, got mine from halfords, cheap as chips and look oem in day or night, chuffed

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.