black or grey lcr

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
I love grey and by far my favourite color HOWEVER on this occasion i will say black as its fun detailing to make it really shiny...then again its boring trying to keep it that way.

Phil K

Here's your sign
Oct 18, 2004
Surrey darling...
Grey grey grey grey grey grey... black shows the stone chips much more and looks dirty in half the time the Platinum takes - plus it won't get as hot inside in the summer (if it ever stops raining)

Mike Green

Cupra crazy
May 4, 2007
Surrey
Slightly biased answer - grey. I was looking at black and almost bought one, but was put off by the dirt it shows. As posted earlier, plat grey can keep clean looking for ages and personally i really prefer the colour as it seems to make the LCR faster......:lol:

Black looks more aggressive though!

Rikko

Owner Of The Possesed 1
Dec 19, 2006
Grimsby
Silver as black as a certain slimming contrast and makes things look skinner than they are so ur LCR will not look as fat in black as it does in silver :p

i rest my case

Rikko

Deleted member 20482

sorry can't do red no offense.. most red fade rotten... already got a silver car...mmmmm....

although black is well tasty... plat grey does always get my attention most.....OR IS IT THE CAR? mmmmm the car

seen your pics of your cars.. stuck both side by side.... just when i think "right that colour" something gets me on the other one...

ps sorry to all those who have one but no yellow.. had yellow in mr2 sucha pig to keep clean..prob worst than black

MDS

Marco
Dec 10, 2006
Go in the middle.

Not Silver, nor Black.

Platinum Grey . Cant go wrong...

Deleted member 20482

mmmmmmmmmmmm...plat grey is edging in front me thinks.. only say that cause i was parked next 2 one today...sitting in the van smoking a fag most of the time with my head looking over the car and drooling...
best looking car ive seen and can afford in ages...db9 just out of reach...er hmm...

but i know whats gonna happen get the grey/black then keep looking at the other colour going i should of got that one.. bollo8ks

MDS

Marco
Dec 10, 2006
I think that LEONS are like modern day Model Ts.

Any colour as long as its black :D.

Thats why I opted for Silver....

But if i were in doubt, id opt for the Grey. Best of both worlds...

- Easy to keep Clean.

- Not so easy to sport dents n dings.

- Easy to touch up.

- Not so in-your-face as silver.

- Not so ... err.... common .... as Black.

- LCR kit looks like a killer on Plat Grey

A few reasons i can think of.

Rikko

Owner Of The Possesed 1
Dec 19, 2006
Grimsby
Trust me mate when you do finally decide which ones for you youll be busy pressing the load pedel to much or parked in the fuel station to even regret that you will be so impressed by the warp factor that it wont matter wat colour you end up with as you would of joined the elite brother hood of the LCR and probably end up with a :ban: no matter wat i know i probaly speak for most of us when i say ive been very very close to 1

Rikko

Enjoy the decision making:whistle:

MDS

Marco
Dec 10, 2006
Trust me mate when you do finally decide which ones for you youll be busy pressing the load pedel to much or parked in the fuel station to even regret that you will be so impressed by the warp factor that it wont matter wat colour you end up with as you would of joined the elite brother hood of the LCR and probably end up with a :ban: no matter wat i know i probaly speak for most of us when i say ive been very very close to 1

Rikko

Enjoy the decision making:whistle:

NUF SED....

and might I add..

TRUE LEON LOVE is COLOUR BLIND!

;)

Deleted member 20482

which ever colour i go for.. IT WILL BE THE MK1 LCR... :)
dont know about you lot but the new leon or cupra just isn't doing it for me..
had a good look at it on line last night... cupra mk2 how bland does that look... nothing special but just my thoughts...

i mean no offence to who ever has one but when i buy a "hot hatch" it should look mean, and hold presence on the road..... saying " get the f*ck out of my way you slow ar*e mother f**ker".... and "mate...don't even bother trying at the lights"

Rikko

Owner Of The Possesed 1
Dec 19, 2006
Grimsby
The LCR certainly does that mate and the MK2 is nice lets not upset anyone here but apart from the monster red calipers it looks the same as all the new shape Leons but i suppose it is as they say a wolf in sheeps clothing

Rikko

Just get the dam thing bought man and get pressing the load pedel oh and dont forget to remortage for the fuel bill:lol:

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
hope this makes up your mind. :lol:

CopyofDSC00096.jpg

Deleted member 20482

oh baby thats sweet looking....:drool:

now see that just makes things worse...now its back to black...:cartman:

Deleted member 20482

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...:cartman:
how nice is that..
RIGHT BLACK IT IS THEN...... apparently... other half says black.

UNLESS......any one got some pics of the plat grey whilst we're on pics...
might make it abit easier to decide....