Boost Gauge And A Pillar Mount??

Taylor c

Apr 16, 2004
Coventry
Hi all does any1 know where i can get a decent boost gauge and pillar mount from? Im looking for the complete Apillar with the gauge part attacthed and not just the add on mount to the pillar???

Taylor c

Apr 16, 2004
Coventry
k thnx alot i'll give them a ring in the mornin. Wot ya mean by foam oad? is tht somethin i'll come across when removing standard 1??

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
are those ones fitted using velcro do ya know or is it proper fittment??

Yes either with the velco they come with or some people on here use a screw.

If you wanted to use the standard pillar with the proper clips you could always make your own like I did :)

swilky23

Jul 3, 2008
rochdale
Sory to jump in but does anyone know were to get the 4mm hose/tube from as I want to fit one this weekend and have not got time to order. Tried b&q today but could not find anything

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Sory to jump in but does anyone know were to get the 4mm hose/tube from as I want to fit one this weekend and have not got time to order. Tried b&q today but could not find anything

I'm sure the larger Halfords will sell some. I got mine from Forge but as said no time to order :)

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
They do sell it in B+Q its with the rope and chain on a roll.....but you really want silicon stuff so it doesnt kink and melt.....maybe wilco if you have one local? or a local tuning company?

swilky23

Jul 3, 2008
rochdale
I fitted my boost gauge today using some washer hose from halfords(stupid I know its melted allready but at least its got a route now). It was boosting at 18/19 and I was wondering can you tell bhp from this, as when I bought it I was told arond 260 but there was no graph?

Patch

I fitted my boost gauge today using some washer hose from halfords(stupid I know its melted allready but at least its got a route now). It was boosting at 18/19 and I was wondering can you tell bhp from this, as when I bought it I was told arond 260 but there was no graph?

What he means is,he stood watching smoking a fag while i fitted it:rolleyes:

Funny as feck that it melted,i should have drilled into the body and fed it under the scuttle panel.I guess that heat shield was there for a reason:whistle:

swilky23

Jul 3, 2008
rochdale
What he means is,he stood watching smoking a fag while i fitted it:rolleyes:

Funny as feck that it melted,i should have drilled into the body and fed it under the scuttle panel.I guess that heat shield was there for a reason:whistle:

I was supervising!!;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members