Brands Hatch BTCC Finals Day, October 4th

Bassedout

Back to Blue with a Turbo
Feb 27, 2005
North Wales
Well we were hoping to make this one since we ain't been to any this year!!!!!! But I finally sold the Leon a couple of days ago and so i'm on the look out for a new one. So If I don't get one by then, it will have to be the telly again.
cheers
Phil

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
couple of us are heading down late friday night, which will mean pitching a tent in the dark.....

Not sure if they will let us in, but worth a try...... Anyone tried it before, trying to get into the campsite around 11pm ish !!!

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Break out the Yellow jackets for Saturday. :shrug:

Also as YRC sadly can't assist, don't forget to print out and display your South Bank label from the Motorsportvision site.

You still have to pay on the gate (£5 for Sunday ) but it will prevent you being directed to mass parking by some numpty of a steward. We will have our usual pitch marked out as best we can:flag: but probably closer to the Mcleans end of South Bank as its GP circuit.

If it really chucks it down on Saturday the grass bank may not be open on Sunday so be early to avoid disappointment.

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
...................but probably closer to the Mcleans end of South Bank as its GP circuit....................

Which I'm thinking will be closer to the back of Flash's garage. I know in the past he used his Civic to break SEAT Sport Leons, but this guy has got the SEAT back on the grid, and at Rockingham, he didn't seem to have the support he needs/deserves, he seemed tucked away and forgotten at the end of the pit lane (at lunch time there were only 2 people in front of me waiting to get an autograph)

THIS GUY IS DRIVING FOR US NOW!!!!!!! LETS GET BEHIND HIM FOR THE DAY

chicken_eyebrow

I'll be there on the Saturday for qualifying, hoping to catch up with Phil and Keith :)

Also as YRC sadly can't assist, don't forget to print out and display your South Bank label from the Motorsportvision site.

Really? I only just found out myself:confused:

So - the story is this: Poor MSV (that's Motorsport Vision) have lost sooooo much revenue by the appearance of the Holiday Inn balloon (which has been there for many years in my memory)...that they can't help YRC or SEATCupra.net with passes for the South Bank anymore.:blink:

I'm not one to complain (or am I?), but I'm not overly happy. Forgetting the loyal support you've shown them (and SEAT) over the years...to suggest lost revenue is the issue is pretty poor. I would usually be cautious about cutting off my nose (to the detriment of YRC) but seeing as MSV have never given us the time of day on any proposal or suggestion we've made - I have nothing to loose by making you aware of their policies. They have lovely people working there (particularly the ever helpful Mr T) whose hands are tied by management who seem more interested in immediate bottom line than customer satisfaction and rewarding loyalty. Let's just say, if I was ever lucky enough to work with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of motorsport budget again in my career...I might just spend it elsewhere.[:@]

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members