*BREAKING* James Judd's Forged 1.9 Mk3 Ibiza HTA GT2868R Build *BREAKING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2010
Cambs
Picked up a set of BBS RK's tonight :) I just sat them in the arches seeing as I have no hubs/suspension but I think they have potential.. I definitely like them alot more than my speedlines

BBSRK1.jpg

BBSRK2.jpg

Jul 4, 2010
Cambs
Thanks Joe!

Here are a few better pics taken of the wheels.
I am going to get them refurbed in BBS Brilliant silver and wrap them in some 205 45 16 Yokohama AD08's

BBS1.jpg

BBS6.jpg

BBS4.jpg

BBS5.jpg

I also just bought some OMP RS Seats & Frames, excuse the poor quality pictures I will get some better ones when they arrive.

e225254d.jpg

a08d0d64.jpg

Last edited:

IbizaAlex

AKS tuning
May 11, 2008
Bedford
I got as far as drilling the diff bolts out:

IMAG0111.jpg

Box will be going back together on Saturday when James comes over with the cases and the Peloquins.

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Looking good mate, this thing should be back terrorising the tarmac soon?

I need one of those diffs in my life, exiting corners is so irritating in my car lol

Jul 4, 2010
Cambs
Cheers Guys!

Berg - No deadline in sight yet, I'm enjoying building it too much :)

Had a fun day today, decided to strip all the interior & remove all the sound deadening.

Dash is coming out for flocking tomorrow, and to remove the final bits of deadening behind it. I will also be removing the remains of the aircon from the blowers, any wireing that is now redundant & both airbags.
The seat rails need removing & I am going to go round and hack off any brackets or what not that arent needed.

Anyway here is a few pics of the progress so far :)

Strip7.jpg

Strip6.jpg

Strip4.jpg

Strip2.jpg

And a just to show what mess the sound deadening leaves behind!
Strip1.jpg

More updates tomorrow!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.