BTCC 2009 is GO!! - Brands Hatch

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Race one LIVE on ITV4 now folks, race due to start at or just after 12noon.

Timetable for BTCC Races.

Race one 12noon (or now as the case maybe)

Race two 2.25pm

Race three 5.15pm

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Nursing a mild hangover after a fundraising night for our Ewan's wee mother and toddlers group last night,cup of coffee to hand and just flipped over from the F1.Bring it on!!!

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
just watchin the start of the coverage and the 1st race (had to cook brekkie:rolleyes:)

i like Steve Ryders opening line dig, "welcome to the BTCC, the motorsport that is decided on the track, not in the wind tunnel or in the stewards office....." :lol:quality!!!:cartman:

chungster

SCN Veteran
May 27, 2001
Bedfordshire, UK
Visit site
if this was FIA sanctioned event, Matt Neal would be disqualified and given 10 place penalties every way for "bumping" people out of the way.

Hope they VXR's get slowed down now with the extra ballast.

JP looks promising in that Chevy!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
just watchin the start of the coverage and the 1st race (had to cook brekkie:rolleyes:)

i like Steve Ryders opening line dig, "welcome to the BTCC, the motorsport that is decided on the track, not in the wind tunnel or in the stewards office....." :lol:quality!!!:cartman:

Bitter though isn't he really. :lol: I'm sure he'd much rather be in Malaysia than Kent. :p

Maybe he's still suffering with a bit of bangalore belly from his visit to Heston's Fat Duck :cartman:

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Quote Matt Nea:

"Yeah, the cars were sliding all over the place"

Verdict: If you stay on the black stuff (eg. tarmac) to pass people and not on the green stuff (eg. grass) on the inside you'll find it will grip better n0b head! Gio proved you can pass given you're in a superior car without pushing people off! How much advantage does he want!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.