Can anyone identify these centre badges?

shorn

Jan 13, 2007
Hi all,

I have been searching this forum and others to be able to try and find where I can get replacement badges for the wheels on my leon 130tdi.

This is the wheels (filthy btw!)

leon5.jpg

You cant really tell on the photo but the silver/chrome ring around teh outside of teh black centre badge has corroded and looks awful.
I just want to see about swapping them.

Alternatively I would really like some RS6 alloys, whats the biggest size that will fit without modifications or affecting performance. 18's?

tompotts

Touch me in the morning!
Mar 17, 2007
check ebay for the badges mate, theres a japanese store that do badges for everything, and theres plenty of british sellers kickking around who could help. My guess is that the badge itself is just stuck onto the centre cap.

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
The part number is on the back and is 1MO 601 149 S, looked on the seat website and the nearest is 1MO 601 025 H666, which is £16.81( no picture though) I am sure a dealer will be able to get them but probably £16 each.
The centre seat badge is stuck on as one of mine came unstuck. Might be the cheapest option to get badges off ebay, but check the dimensions

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Take that part number to your nearest Seat dealer. Take the Leon to them too, just in case they can't find it and then you can show them the car. If they can't locate it on the system there and then they should be able to do some digging for you to see if it's still available.

shorn

Jan 13, 2007
Ok thanks for the replies. Im pretty sure that the badge is just stuck on with adhesive, so might be able to get replacements from eBay, however im sure the badges are larger than teh usual 50-60mm diameter thats sold on ebay. Ill look into it a bit more and contact dealer if needed. Thanks for the help.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.