Carista App

SteveW

Jul 1, 2020
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Ah ok I can turn on coming home lights but they're not automatic since I don't have automatic headlights gotta do it manually but I've still not managed to figure out leaving home lights yet. Let me know how you get on please
From what I've read, the "leaving home" lights can be manually set (this is for when you're leaving the car (car=home)).

But without automatic headlights, the coming home lights won't work (when you're returning to home, ie, going back to the car).

That's how mine currently work in my Leon FR without auto lights. But I've not tried coding it any differently as don't have Carista or anything yet.

Polly

Jan 16, 2019
I need to make some changes. Whats best re enable my Crista or a mates.If so HOW or is it easier to buy another.
Sorry I do not like the OBD11 will not get on with it very well]

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
Hi
Is there any negative to turning off auto stop/start with the Carista app? Only as I've read it changes the voltage .

Dec 30, 2020
Has anybody managed to disable the exhaust valve through Carista? Having trouble where it just throws out an error saying it lost connection half way through applying the changes.

I read that maybe it is not possible to do on a facelift model. Can anybody confirm?

Damo H

Carbon Snob
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Has anybody managed to disable the exhaust valve through Carista? Having trouble where it just throws out an error saying it lost connection half way through applying the changes.

I read that maybe it is not possible to do on a facelift model. Can anybody confirm?
No seats have an exhaust valve. Its all faked through a little speaker called a Sound Actuator so you're not disabling anything.

tee

Jun 14, 2020
Hi can the off road information menu or sports information menu be enabled using carista? I feel like i read somewhere it can be done in the green menu when you hold down menu button for 10secs but i may be wrong, i have a 15 FR 184 DSG thanks in advance

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.