cheap DIY bush fitting tool! ideas needed.

Armitageshanks

Feb 20, 2007
Hi all,

Wantin to try and upgrade my rear ,front wishbone bush as seen on briskoda. Just got a quote of 55-70 quid to make the four 8mm thick discs;at that rate i could try a local independant garage.
has anyone got any cheaper more accessible ideas to make these discs or similar.Im all up for some diy at the mo, with the mild weather in london. Just sorted front and rear wiper wash leaks ,so im like..Bring It On.!!!

Last edited:

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Do you have a pic of exactly what you need mate (dimensions) and I can prob make them for you mate..

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Missed thet bit, my bad :redface:

Dont think I have any material thet dia mate. I'm back at work at the weekend so I'll have a check for you.

Armitageshanks

Feb 20, 2007
ok cheers,

What do you do then to be messin with lumps of steel?
Private mail me if you come up with anything.

Armitageshanks

Feb 20, 2007
all these talented skilled people..im feeling inadequate!! :cry: . I was told many years ago by a clairevoyant i would make a good engineer, and thats what i was contemplating at the time.Instead i persued a 9-5 career in 'nothing in particular' office jobs.
still, as you can see i like to use me hands wherever i can, to ease the pain of not following my dreams.:funk:

jase20vt

Mar 6, 2009
bloxwich walsall
iv had a word with the programmer, weve got 2-3 days worth of armour plating to be cut.apparenty different nozzle/head of the lazer. so they should be done mid nxt week. as for price theyll just get lost in a 3m sheet of 8mm so its whatever you wana give me. :lol:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.