Coops's Black Leon Cupra R - UPDATE: Miltek De-Cat Fitted and sounding sweet!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Looks awesome mate! Good to see your still on here aswell, lol.

I've still got those rear numberplate LED's for you bud. Would brighten up the rear, maybe silvervision bulbs too, just a suggestion ;)

coops10

Sep 1, 2009
Middlesex
www.coops-photo.co.uk
Very nice mate. Hows the car running now?

Still does limp on cold start but not had time to trek the 60 odd miles back to AmD to maybe be able to fix it :(

Apart from a slight oil leak, not too bad. Doesnt feel as fast as it used to. Maybe im more used to it now?

Looks awesome mate! Good to see your still on here aswell, lol.

I've still got those rear numberplate LED's for you bud. Would brighten up the rear, maybe silvervision bulbs too, just a suggestion ;)

Cheers bud :) Yep, still lurking!

Oh yeah, forgot about those, will have to meet you at AmD some day. Silvervision, you mean the indicator bulbs? Im sure i already have some of those :lol:

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Still does limp on cold start but not had time to trek the 60 odd miles back to AmD to maybe be able to fix it :(

Apart from a slight oil leak, not too bad. Doesnt feel as fast as it used to. Maybe im more used to it now?

It's a shame you have that issue, bit of a c0ck up by them in my opinion but I'm sure it will get sorted as soon as you are able to get down there again.

Slight oil leak............hang on we talking about my car or yours lol I have a slight leak also, nothing major apparently according to my mechanic but I am still getting it sorted as I am slightly anal about these things.

Could be you have got use to it, or maybe it doesn't feel as rapid as it use to??? Perhaps after the tweak it will be fine

brad1

The cold start issue is something to do with the new code, i had Revo put back on before the car gets sold :)

h7 cya

Jun 3, 2009
Great work chap, i really like the look of your engine bay, not over the top at all. Good on ya!

coops10

Sep 1, 2009
Middlesex
www.coops-photo.co.uk
It's a shame you have that issue, bit of a c0ck up by them in my opinion but I'm sure it will get sorted as soon as you are able to get down there again.

Slight oil leak............hang on we talking about my car or yours lol I have a slight leak also, nothing major apparently according to my mechanic but I am still getting it sorted as I am slightly anal about these things.

Could be you have got use to it, or maybe it doesn't feel as rapid as it use to??? Perhaps after the tweak it will be fine

Tom doesnt get it anymore so I really dont know if that is the problem? Will have to get back there at some point though. Just a bloody waste of petrol and time if they cant fix it (120mile round trip :()

The cold start issue is something to do with the new code, i had Revo put back on before the car gets sold :)

What power did it make on the Revo map compared to the AmD map ?

Great work chap, i really like the look of your engine bay, not over the top at all. Good on ya!

looks mint coops love your car spot on :D

looking good m8

Cheers lads :D

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Mate you could always ask them to load the older AmD code back on and trial that? Or a REVO code if they are willing to do this like they did Brad's?

I'm certainly keeping my eye on mine during cold starts, but still no issue.

coops10

Sep 1, 2009
Middlesex
www.coops-photo.co.uk
Mate you could always ask them to load the older AmD code back on and trial that? Or a REVO code if they are willing to do this like they did Brad's?

I'm certainly keeping my eye on mine during cold starts, but still no issue.

Did it again this morning :cry:, 3deg outside.

I will have to give AmD a call and discuss. Its just the prospect of spending another day down there and nothing being fixed :(

brad1

It made 291bhp with Revo compared to 296bhp on the AmD. For the sake of 5bhp and no problems i'd rather have Revo. Tho my car is up for sale now :)

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
It made 291bhp with Revo compared to 296bhp on the AmD. For the sake of 5bhp and no problems i'd rather have Revo. Tho my car is up for sale now :)

Sorry to hear your leaving us Brad. With the REVO set up optimally with the SPS there would be nothing in it compared to the AMD code or most others for that matter.

brad1

Sorry to hear your leaving us Brad. With the REVO set up optimally with the SPS there would be nothing in it compared to the AMD code or most others for that matter.

I am not leaving you lot :) ill be back with a MK2 Cupra or ideally a white K1 :D

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Adam sorry to hear that it's happened again.

If Brad's REVO lcr is fine now during cold starts then it's got to be map related. I would ask for at least a REVO trial or the older AmD code put back on. It shouldn't be doing it.

As you drive it everyday and in the mornings is when it starts, it would be good to trial another map to confirm that's the issue.

Hope it's sorted soon as your car is sweet, one of my fave's on here easily.

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Said it was a problem with the map, mine went back to be sorted, was fine for a few weeks then started doing it again so i had Revo put back on

Brad what does that mean then we have all wasted our money takes me 2hrs to get to AMD :confused:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.