Coops's Black Leon Cupra R - UPDATE: Miltek De-Cat Fitted and sounding sweet!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Brad what does that mean then we have all wasted our money takes me 2hrs to get to AMD :confused:

How has yours been? Have you had any issues with cold starts?

They said come back and they will take a look at it. If its the map, then they will sort it free of charge which is fair enough. Like RS6, its just the distance thats a pain in the ar*e :(

Fingers crossed for you it's sorted soon and for free mate.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Interesting thread find Daz, seems IAT value incorrect is what causes it.

Other than that the map is great. Well it's been perfect on mine.

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
if AMD changes anything keep me posted im sure we can all meet back down there for any revised code :D

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Coops, I will most likely ring AmD this week and see if I can get down there and explain about the IAT value's possibly causing cold start issues. You guessed it, mine did it yesterday, after 25min drive, booted it coming down to my gf's and it was flat, like running oem mapped or possible limp mode.

Cleared my boost leak code the other night and it was perfect and boosting as normal later in the day once the weather warmed up. Surely map related so I will explain a few of us have read up on it and it seems IAT value just needs tweaking on the code. Hopefully they can do this free of charge as you'd expect if it's just a tweak...

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
sounds good t0m let me know what they say, i get back down there if any updates need to be made

coops10

Sep 1, 2009
Middlesex
www.coops-photo.co.uk
Coops, I will most likely ring AmD this week and see if I can get down there and explain about the IAT value's possibly causing cold start issues. You guessed it, mine did it yesterday, after 25min drive, booted it coming down to my gf's and it was flat, like running oem mapped or possible limp mode.

Cleared my boost leak code the other night and it was perfect and boosting as normal later in the day once the weather warmed up. Surely map related so I will explain a few of us have read up on it and it seems IAT value just needs tweaking on the code. Hopefully they can do this free of charge as you'd expect if it's just a tweak...

When you thinking of heading down there? Still need my undertray sorted and they couldnt do it last time.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
sounds good t0m let me know what they say, i get back down there if any updates need to be made

Will let you know what they say when I've called mate.

When you thinking of heading down there? Still need my undertray sorted and they couldnt do it last time.

Probably a weekend day if I can mate. Might do next Saturday coming up, but not 100% yet. All depends if they want to look into what I'm saying.

Other people on here using different codes have had the same cold start/limp problem, and their mappers have adjusted the IAT value's on the code so it doesn't do it anymore. And they've been happy that it's fixed. So must surely be this....

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
if there is any news one of us will post a thread or perhaps maybe AMD can post something up in their section of the site

brad1

Brad what does that mean then we have all wasted our money takes me 2hrs to get to AMD :confused:

No I'm not saying that, I'm saying I couldn't be assed to keep going to and from AmD on a regular basis to get problems sorted, that's why I had Revo put back on cause it eliminated all these problems I was getting with the AmD map

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.