Copper Re-spray.

KENWA

Don't Crash It Hurts
Sep 5, 2005
Does anyone know anyone who does respectable paint-jobs in the north west? Live in Barrow-in-Furness and im looking to respray the cupra.

Both rear arches are going, with the drivers side the worse of the two. Apart from that are are a few minor chinks in bonnet and drivers door.

Apart from this i want the skirts and mirror plates spraying up too.

Could do with a rough price for an outer respray only (not a strip down).

I like the copper colour and wanna see her back to her original deep shine.

Please can anyone help??

I live near windermere!

Kendal Motor body is a very professional body shop. They are expensive, but they are the only one in the area with a full car oven. I think they are the only one licenced to do exotic cars in the area aswell. They recently did my front right arch, bonnet and bumper and it looks perfect.

Ben

EDIT: i wish mine was in that colour :(

KENWA

Don't Crash It Hurts
Sep 5, 2005
Hiya Mate,

I've seen your motor driving about bowness. gave you a cheeky flash last year me thinks. Get up there most weekends in the summer. Its a nice motor. Was reading your thread about you wanting to sort all the bodywork out. Being honest it is a bit over styled for my taste but on the other hand can tell that its been loved and a lot of cash spent. My advice - smooth her out standard bumpers back on. nothing stopping you keeping the bonnet vent (want one myself).

Thanks for the advice on the body shop. Might give them a ring. If ya dont mind me asking - how much didya pay for the bumper, bonnet and wing??

You get to any meets up here?

haha, i remember that now! hehe

It cost 886£ or there about. Fully paid by my insurance company and they claimed the 350 excess of the third party. I got a 1.25 mk6 facelift fiesta for the days it was in. I was happy with thier service, but they might have been treating me differently because they knew who my dad was/ his company when i walked in. Im not too sure how they knew or how it effects them.....

Ive never been to a meet in my life. was going to come to that CWC one in barrow last year, but i had a girls 18th on the same night! so i thought chavs looking at my car, or drunken girls..... My brother went with his cav turbo. Im not into cruising anymore. i just go up and down kirkstone pass nowadays!

PM me if anything comes up though, it would be nice to see yours!

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
bit of inspiration for ya - check the shine on this one

1.jpg

KENWA

Don't Crash It Hurts
Sep 5, 2005
Jamin!

Dont really do cruising myself iether. Went to the one in Barrow. That was actually pretty good. Tons of nice cars. And some hot chicks.

Anyways, al giv ya a shout if i get to any in the future. Heard there's a lot in Carlisle?!?

The copper cupra's nice in the pic. Think the bumper looks silly thow imo. With a kit like that it needs dropping on its arse.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.