Correct alloy wheel size and off-set

Yorkshire Bob

Feb 7, 2010
Ok...so i now have my HID's in and ECU re-mapped thanks to everyone for their input, i now want to get some sweet alloys, really into the idea of the NEW RS4 style, still umming and aaghing over GUNMETAL or not, bottom line, i don't want to buy the wrong off-set and have 18" alloys sticking out of the wings looking like a mk1 mini cooper, any advice would be greatfully recieved, Cheers.

NickD75

I've got new RS4 replica alloys in silver, 18 inch, they really suit the car. I can't tell you the offset without taking them off I'm afraid, but they look awesome - I'll be posting some pictures once I reach the required number of posts.

meltonlad

Mar 21, 2009
huntingdon
offset on mine is 38. but i think anything from 35 to 40 is ok but i could be wrong... so you need 5x100 offset 38 centre bore 57.1 :)

Yorkshire Bob

Feb 7, 2010
I've got new RS4 replica alloys in silver, 18 inch, they really suit the car. I can't tell you the offset without taking them off I'm afraid, but they look awesome - I'll be posting some pictures once I reach the required number of posts.

Thanks, i appreciate the info, i'd be interested to see yours with the new alloys, can't find any pics anyware to give me an idea of what they'd look like!

Cheers

ToledoNorthEat

Richy - Full member
Dec 17, 2009
South Shields
What about some MOMO S-Fives?

Just got them fitted on Sunday :D

DSCN0393.jpg

Edit: need to get myself some lowering springs!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members