Cupra Front Bodykit!?

cupr@

Hellooo!

Im a new guy round here :)

Only 18years old :p Just bought a new seat leon for my second car... I love itttt!!!!!!

The guy that I bought it from went from a leon to a skyline! He clearly knew his stuff about cars... He has turned a 1.4L black leon into a complete cupra lookalike! haha obviously alot cheaper to run and obvs not as powerful :/

From the back it looks exactly like a cupra from exhaust ect alsoo the rims and the fact its been lowered and had a brembo brake conversion!

Just in need of a front body kit that will fit it to make it look the complete part!!

Then in a few years when I have some no claims I can get the real thing ;D

Links to sites or dealers or whatever would be appreciated or if anyones selling on!? :D

Cheers

-SlicK

No smoke, No poke
Nov 23, 2008
Beith, Scotland
You'll no doubt find a genuine one pop up on the for sale section on the fourm , there are companies on ebay which sell replica bumpers but iv not heard anything good about them. Mainly because they are made out of fiberglass and are prone to cracking, and the fitment is usually out quite a bit.

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
keep your eyes on the FS thread mate. i was quoted £500+ from the stealers for the front cupra alone! so dont buy from them and dont buy crappy fiberglass reps mate :)

andycupra

status subject to change
im confused, you say its a complete cupra look a like..

so its already got a cupra, or cupra R front bumper..??? or is it standard at the front?

So are you asking after an aftermarket kit or standard cupra kit?
if aftermarket, we have never come across an after market kit that is worth your while. None that i have seen are an improvement on the cupra or cupra R kits.

Dont but a bumper of ebay. the fibre glass ones fit poorly and crack very easily.
It will cost you, the cupra bumper you may get for £250 second hand.
The cupra R you will need to spend £400 if you can find one. They cost more than that from a dealer BEFORE painting...

Then when you fit the bumper you will need to purchase extensions to the wheel arch liners to fit the new bumbers.. possibly fog lights, (definately for cupra R as they are different).

It wont be cheap.

Last edited:

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
if the previous owner went to the trouble of brembos , exaust wheels , no doubt you have the front bumper

as said get some posts down and get some pics uploaded

if not post you urls up with spaces and perhaps someone could sort it or host it for u

cupr@

Ill upload some pics of my car later when I get home you guys can help us out, its the standard cupra one im after

cheers for the help guys ;D Hope to be going down a few meets to see the real power of the cupras ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.