Cupra137 Hybrid II Track Project

Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
So have been collecting some goodies for a while now and thanks to the bank holiday weekend iv had the time to fit most of them. :D
Finally after 1 year of owning the car i've managed to find a standard Cupra front bumper in silver so I can bin the god awful, hacked to death monstrosity that is the widemouth one
(ps free widemouth bumper in silver if anyone wants to collect or im burning it)

photozkp.jpg

Now i had the new bumper off the car I thought id fit the LCR splitter thats been taking up room in the spare room for months. And was also pleasantly surprised that the bumper went straight on, no need to push the rad back, didn't foul on the front mount at all and i've even managed to keep the lower honeycomb grill looks good no?

20130505175911.jpg

Now the cars been on JOM coilovers on the rear for about a month now as ran out of time to get the fronts done, but finished the suspension off yesterday and raised it up a bit, (yes im sorry but it was too f*cking low before, and I don't fancy buying a new splitter every month). So think i was running SPAX shocks and springs before but not sure, it was a crazy drop though. Scraped everywhere. Can't see any numbers or makes stamped on them.

20130504142443.jpg

Fitted a yellow spring into the dv while the strut was off and also after umming and ahhing over it for a while now I've fitted a TT short shifter (il be putting up a full guide on fitting this later on as found theres not many about and the 1 I did find wasn't the best). But anyway, I LOVE the short shift, by far the best mod iv done for the money! Makes it feel like it should have done out the factory!

87319075.jpg

I also went out for a blast today as its 18C and I wanted to take some gay car pics before the one sunny day we've had ends (plus its any excuse to use the short shifter just now)

20130505175902.jpg

20130505181717.jpg

20130505181723.jpg

20130505181733.jpg

So in summary, I bought the car a year ago, and now finally it handles like i wanted it to, shifts like i wanted and looks like I wanted it to, hopefully it'll look like this one day...

33870110151238695339517.jpg

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
So have been collecting some goodies for a while now and thanks to the bank holiday weekend iv had the time to fit most of them. :D
Finally after 1 year of owning the car i've managed to find a standard Cupra front bumper in silver so I can bin the god awful, hacked to death monstrosity that is the widemouth one
(ps free widemouth bumper in silver if anyone wants to collect or im burning it)

photozkp.jpg

Now i had the new bumper off the car I thought id fit the LCR splitter thats been taking up room in the spare room for months. And was also pleasantly surprised that the bumper went straight on, no need to push the rad back, didn't foul on the front mount at all and i've even managed to keep the lower honeycomb grill looks good no?

20130505175911.jpg

Now the cars been on JOM coilovers on the rear for about a month now as ran out of time to get the fronts done, but finished the suspension off yesterday and raised it up a bit, (yes im sorry but it was too f*cking low before, and I don't fancy buying a new splitter every month). So think i was running SPAX shocks and springs before but not sure, it was a crazy drop though. Scraped everywhere. Can't see any numbers or makes stamped on them.

20130504142443.jpg

Fitted a yellow spring into the dv while the strut was off and also after umming and ahhing over it for a while now I've fitted a TT short shifter (il be putting up a full guide on fitting this later on as found theres not many about and the 1 I did find wasn't the best). But anyway, I LOVE the short shift, by far the best mod iv done for the money! Makes it feel like it should have done out the factory!

87319075.jpg

I also went out for a blast today as its 18C and I wanted to take some gay car pics before the one sunny day we've had ends (plus its any excuse to use the short shifter just now)

20130505175902.jpg

20130505181717.jpg

20130505181723.jpg

20130505181733.jpg

So in summary, I bought the car a year ago, and now finally it handles like i wanted it to, shifts like i wanted and looks like I wanted it to, hopefully it'll look like this one day...

33870110151238695339517.jpg

Looking very good mate

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise