Cupra137 Hybrid II Track Project

Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
So I have a new toy, definitely the most distracting thing I've bought...

caib.jpg

Watch it be pretty here >>> http://youtu.be/ZZH048b2K2I

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
The Cupra r holder yeh that was dealers, like £12 iirc. Ha, yeh iv got a boost one on the dash that i hate the positioning of but tbh it is very easy to see there so i leave it. That oil temp one will be going though, got that and a pressure one to sell if anyone wants

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Ahh, looks like ill get one of them :)
I have my boost and egt on my pillar and have oil temp and pressure to fit also. Would like a afr too but i dont really want too much gauges, worth keeping a check on everything though

Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Some kid left his garage unlocked so I pinched these...

yjyw.jpg

9ij9.jpg

ft40.jpg

Not a bad place to sit each morning now, so comfy.
Yes i know my cars utterly filthy

mhri.jpg

Ko3s power has been fun for all of 4 months but i think Im after a little more pop pop bang now, so will have my eye out for some new toys soon :p

i7kd.jpg

q2pg.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Yeah, iv just been using it for a change and leaving it alone. Been good, i like to use it through summer and then work on it in winter. Maybe not the smartest idea as when we changed turbos over it was the coldest week i think there was last year, lying on the floor freezing your balls off just for a little more boost.

It's getting colder now again so il be looking out the spanners ;)

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Haha so whats the plans this winter then? What new toys you looking out for?

Im the same, im cracking out the spanners in the next couple weeks. Buying a tig welder tomorrow so got some big plans ;)

Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Big plans? Sounds interesting. Should organise a mini meet before the snow comes again (not me, im not organising **** again after that rr day). Im keeping my plans secret, just a few more toys, will post pics when its happening ;)

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Well, its big to me haha. Just be making a better mani (which i started before but was trying to hurry too much) and new dp. Then i have a largeport head to rebuild then bolt on. Then after all that, remap, more boost :). May need bigger injectors though.
Ahh we dont like secrets :p share haha. Someone has a gt28 or something i think :p
Yeah a mini meet would be cool, we could just stick up in the meets section and see who turns up haha. You keen for a meet in union sq, this weekend??? Maybe one night this week? Ill stick up a post :)

Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
I'd be keen yeh, but usually better to give other people a bit more notice, just post up a thread and chuck a date in, see whos keen. Haha gt28 I wish, was looking at a Gt30 one on pistonheads, looks so sick but couldn't justify it as a daily at the moment while im trying to save for a house lol

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Cool ill do that then.

Yeah, you can take it from me, as a daily, a bt is not the greatest. Even my clutch is taking a huge hammering.
Ahh houses... They aint what there made up do be, a car can do that job too haha

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.