Cupramillo's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Gone, EVO 8 MR FQ320 CARBON ON!!

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
And a quick Before and after of the front

Before:

alloy003.jpg

After :D

P1040718.jpg

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Another minor update, never got round to taking pics of my 6K HIDS when they went on. So here they are, its daylight but they still shine up nice.

P1040729.jpg

P1040732.jpg

Comments all up recent updtaes welcome :D

cuprachrissy

ooooooo i like it mate! i seriously need to get a digi camera and do a readers ride thread! brembo looks schweet, im not jealous.....i promise!

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Thanks for the comments Curzon and Chrissy, yeh the brembos have been my favourite buy so far along with probably the forge fmic and the bf turbo back.

Gagging to get them and and feel the face falling off stopping power. Think the cc'd bump strips suit it so well, and a dam cheapo mod!

jamiebennett81

looking great there mate, always like the cupra's in red

you will LOVE the Brembo's, I sure did

next up, Hybrid :D

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Yeh for sure, want to get some AP coilovers and ARB's before i go for hybrid. Managed to pick up some BAM TT injectors and 3' MAF element from another member for a great price, injectors only had 45k on them and are in great condition.

As fr engine mounts, i know people go for VT ones, how many is it you need as there seem to be loads?

jamiebennett81

Yeh for sure, want to get some AP coilovers and ARB's before i go for hybrid. Managed to pick up some BAM TT injectors and 3' MAF element from another member for a great price, injectors only had 45k on them and are in great condition.

As fr engine mounts, i know people go for VT ones, how many is it you need as there seem to be loads?

3 in total, two engine mounts and one dog bone mount

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Cool, cheers for the low down.

Also mate, for the hybrid... did Bill say you havr to have the LCR fuel pump as it says its not needed 100%?

Was thinking of getting one, but if its not necessary is it worth it?

jamiebennett81

Cool, cheers for the low down.

Also mate, for the hybrid... did Bill say you havr to have the LCR fuel pump as it says its not needed 100%?

Was thinking of getting one, but if its not necessary is it worth it?

This was not included in the quote from Bill, so no it is not needed

I will ask the question though when I pick up the car and let you know, but in essence, no:)

dubz_wm

DuBaHolIcS.co.uk
Jul 25, 2008
Wimbledon, Surrey
Lovin the colour coding but would look muuuch better with a new bumper lol.... and the brembos fitted of course :)
still debating weather to do it to mine or not.... might be a bit to much on yellow

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Yeh brembos are going on in two weeks when i get her 70k service done. Then get some AP's and like you said, she is on "stilts"! Getting the work done at AMD Surrey in woking, got a great price from them.

CC'ing on Onvis can be abut hit and miss, due to the colour fade as you know. Even with mine, there is a slight difference in colour between the bump strips and the bumpers. Which reminds me, gotta get a new front bumper ordered off egay!

jamiebennett81

Yeh brembos are going on in two weeks when i get her 70k service done. Then get some AP's and like you said, she is on "stilts"! Getting the work done at AMD Surrey in woking, got a great price from them.

CC'ing on Onvis can be abut hit and miss, due to the colour fade as you know. Even with mine, there is a slight difference in colour between the bump strips and the bumpers. Which reminds me, gotta get a new front bumper ordered off egay!

yeah Simon at AMD is a top guy, he does all my work too:)

emlyn11

Oct 28, 2008
Surrey
Nice :)

I was thinking about getting my bump strips done. Makes loads of difference on yours.

Good work.

Emlyn

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Cheers silver bullet, looks wise i just need to lower it, debadge but leaving just the cupra badge and maybe de wiper, but i actually use it so will think about that one. Then onwards with the rest of the hybrid bits, probably manifold next then the turbo itself

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Thanks emlyn11, yeh the car looks alot different, beforethe bump stips sort of break up the image of the car up, but the CC'd ones make it look alot smoother and one .

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
maybe de wiper, but i actually use it so will think about that one

If you decide to keep the rear wiper cause you need it but want something cleaner, as i know the Ibiza ones dont look to nice get one off something like a MK5 Polo/Lupo, there much cleaner looking, not as bulky. Think Dave Smith had one on his Ibiza and that looked pretty tidy

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.