Custom Code is Great!

Punch IT!

you fool!
Jun 22, 2007
west london
Hi all just a quick one to say how happy i am with Custom codes remap which i got a few days ago. The car has stage 1 and it feels so much faster than before and the boost goes all the way to the redline and i can go further into the redline and this is in all gears!

I Should have done this mod first it feels like a differrent car, although the mods i have probably helped.

Anyways anyone with a LC 180bhp with no remap yet,

Trust me GET ONE!! you wont be disapointed!

Dump valve sounds so loud too!;)

bcstudent

Boost FTW
Apr 17, 2005
Norwich, UK
I can't decide if Custom Code or P-Torque remaps are worth travelling 200 miles for. In Norfolk I really only have Revo available to me. Can anyone give me a heads-up about how Revo stage one compares with the rest?

Punch IT!

you fool!
Jun 22, 2007
west london
I can't decide if Custom Code or P-Torque remaps are worth travelling 200 miles for. In Norfolk I really only have Revo available to me. Can anyone give me a heads-up about how Revo stage one compares with the rest?

Mate most remaps will probably do a good job but i didnt go for Revo because i have heard they are quite agressive so in my opinion that will mean more chance of wheel spin and therefore less traction when flooring it. APR and power torque are smooth from what i have read.

Oh and no RR yet will get this done soon!

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
Mate most remaps will probably do a good job but i didnt go for Revo because i have heard they are quite agressive so in my opinion that will mean more chance of wheel spin and therefore less traction when flooring it. APR and power torque are smooth from what i have read.

you mean performance torque ;)

sorry.....just being picky!

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
im getting remapped in march, but theres sooo much option i dont really know where to begin...im looking for a progressive one as its quite nippy as it is and i want more power mid-range...plus i dont want to break the bank as i intend to get a BMC filter and a split R before i get the stage 1

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy

Same here, i had p torque remap, as my local revo comapnies are abit of twats :censored:. Preferd revo as i liked they sps device, but P torque had good value for money and they maps are very impresive. :D
Read some were P torque remaps are less agressive in lower rpm compared revo stg1, so power stay more through mid rev range ;)

caveo

Totaly agree custom code power delivery is super smooth it seems to get the momentom going before going on a mission to headbutt the horision so to reduce spin i guess which is good cos im running phase 2 wi lots of other of mods @ 235bhp thru the front wheels so delivery is important not just whacking up the bhp.

sheffboy

avoiding potholes
May 25, 2007
Yeah, i've been really pleased with my CC phase1. I was a little worried about MPG but driving at sensible speeds it no worse than standard. Best bit though it only cost me £220 :p

P-torque.co.uk

Mar 30, 2006
Wolverhampton
www.p-torque.co.uk
Hi Guys

Our 1.8T re-maps are £275 all in to SCN members. (Usually £345 all in)

We can offer aggressive or smooth maps.

Our standard mapping is smooth, and will pull with a strong torque curve through the rev-range with no tailing off, where as aggressive maps tail off much sooner.

All our maps come with a diagnostics check too :)

caveo

jbs in chesterfield is your best bet mate i wont go anywhere else wi my motor

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise