Στάλθηκε από το Mi MIX 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

diver86

May 3, 2018
Perfect my friend...love it

kickdown

Oct 5, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
The more i read these reviews the more i want to get it done I have a 2017 Cupra 300 if i bought the parts as Kickdown suggested how much would SEAT charge for abour to install and code
The Bulgarian official dealer charged me for installation and coding - 48€ (Fourty Eight Euro) total!

The only catch was that I signed declaration before, that if something goes wrong they are not responsible for the car nor the parts if they go bad.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

R45HU

Jan 10, 2020
West Yorkshire
The Bulgarian official dealer charged me for installation and coding - 48€ (Fourty Eight Euro) total!

The only catch was that I signed declaration before, that if something goes wrong their are not responsible for the car nor the parts if they go bad.

I hear ya. I’ve read some horror stories on some retrofit shops where they have done bodged up jobs and made matters worse hard to find reputable companies these day’s they only just want your money.Sometimes you have to travel a far to get a trust and reliable person to do a good job.

diver86

May 3, 2018
I order the vc for my arona.dealer put this in my car opens and show what door is open only.he cannot enter to programme it.ignition not start.any advice?sorry for my english.

Last edited:

Jorre

Feb 21, 2017
Yes my car is like this. Navi without fiber optic. A have navi, but no map on the VC. Everything else works.

BTW the Bulgarian Seat dealer is a Greek company and couple of guys from Thessaloniki retrofitted in Sofia.

@kickdown
Can you control (view, set up) the VC with the Touchscreen if there is no MOST fiber optic connection?
Thanks!

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
@kickdown
Can you control (view, set up) the VC with the Touchscreen if there is no MOST fiber optic connection?
Thanks!
Can't say 100% myself, but my understanding was all the fibre optic was needed for was the map display. So if you are running maps without one all you can have is directions.

Reactions: Jorre

Jorre

Feb 21, 2017
Can't say 100% myself, but my understanding was all the fibre optic was needed for was the map display. So if you are running maps without one all you can have is directions.

You’re correct.
Also telephone contact pictures, radio station logos and album art are not shown on VC.
Just don’t know about setting up the VC trough the touchscreen (steering wheel controls (View button) has some set up possibilities)?

Last edited:

kickdown

Oct 5, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
You’re correct.
Also telephone contact pictures, radio station logos and album art are not shown on VC.
Just don’t know about setting up the VC trough the touchscreen (steering wheel controls (View button) has some set up possibilities)?
Hi Jorre, the fiber optic is only needed so you can see the map on the VC.

All other functions are working from View button or from the display of navi unit.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Jorre

Feb 21, 2017
@kickdown ..thank you for the reply.

Could you help me with 1 more question?
-Did you have to change the steering wheel controls to the ones with ‘view’-Button?
If yes..is it plug and play (no coding or rewiring)?

Thanks!

kickdown

Oct 5, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
@kickdown ..thank you for the reply.

Could you help me with 1 more question?
-Did you have to change the steering wheel controls to the ones with ‘view’-Button?
If yes..is it plug and play (no coding or rewiring)?

Thanks!
@Jorre my car was one of the first build in 2018, so it came with this button from the factory.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

May 7, 2020
[QUOTE = "Michael97117, post: 4920096, membre: 125107"] Bonjour je voudrais savoir s'il est possible de regarder les différentes vues du cockpit virtuel sans fibre optique?
Mon système est un MIB STD2 ZR NAV.
Je suis désolé, je ne parle pas anglais correctement. [/ QUOTE]
If it’s possible a video please