Diss_50 - MK4 Ibiza Cupra 160 TDI - Picture Thread - Uptd 22nd July - For Sale

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
diss you know your pressed plates...did you have to send off documentation? im going to get the pressed 'show' plates and was wondering if id have to send off the vehicle reg V50 ??

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
diss you know your pressed plates...did you have to send off documentation? im going to get the pressed 'show' plates and was wondering if id have to send off the vehicle reg V50 ??

No fella, Never filled in anything. As far as I was aware you didnt need to fill in a form? Then again I dont know the DVLA procedures inside out :cartman: Had them on for 6 months now with no hassle at all ;)

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
cool...i just got my private plate 'R33AAL' registration certificate through the post...just need 'legal' ones made up then off to dubmeister for the pressed ones ;)

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
New Photos after a wash and wax at the weekend (Trying to keep the car as good as new!) - Cars dirty again now though :cry:

Sorry about the quality (phone camera then resize to send) - My ex has stolen the charger for my camera and wont give it back! :rolleyes: lol.

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

:coolthumb:

Last edited:

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Car looks great mate, nice n shiney. Not too keen on the Revo sticker above the exhaust, think it'd look better on the boot lid

Was caught in two minds fella - Was thinkin about it for ages - In the end I didnt want to ruin the paint if I ever had to remove it, say if I got a custom code stage 2 or whatever. So the plastic was the safest bet as it wont scratch as easily when it comes time to take it off. :)

Wullie - Scooter is my wee bros ;) Id end up writing it off thinking I was Carl Fogarty! lol

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Bumped into this the other day! Look at the size of it - Obviously the Ibiza looks the part though! :lol:

DSC001681.jpg