Donington Park BTCC Parking - Sun May4th 2008

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
The rest of the hospitality unit are greatly offended that you concider Phil to be the Hospitality alone! (He's just a bloke with a large pole!)
He's normally the one that bribes my nephew with dodgy food so he leaves me alone so of course he's going to be missed. :D

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
e-mail sent, CHeers.

Not bought tickets as yet -forgot bout this till I got the e-mail, hoping can buy on the gate...if Donningtom bother to ask.....bought on the gate last time though never was asked for tickets

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
ran out of envelopes and stamps for now. So i'll get about 20 in the post tomorrow, and stock up on envelopes and stamps tomorrow so i can do the remainder. After Wednesdays post it is likely they won't arrive in time. But if there are any late ones i will post them Thursday just in case.

So if you want in, get your emails off asap.

Everyone who has emailed so far tonight will have a pass. There are around 25 passes left.

gav_FR

Loud pipes save lives!
Just to make it clear, sadly this is not in-field parking as we have had from Donington in the past. boo hiss Can't be helped though SEAT did try their hardest as they always do.

They have built or in the process of building a Motocross circuit in the infield for an event later in the year.

Looks like the Motocross track may already be finished.... this is from the BTCC newsletter I received the other day:

The event will be sponsored by John Guest - making it the John Guest Trophy Raceday - and in addition to the headlining BTCC and its support series there is plenty more of action in store. The new Superleague Formula single-seater car will make its public debut as it performs several high-speed demonstration laps, plus there will be a flypast from a WWII Spitfire fighter 'plane - owned by RAF Battle of Britain Memorial - and, on the circuit's infield, spectacular 75-metre high leaps from the Bold Dog FMX motorcycle stunt riding team.

Should be fun :D

Anyone know whether it's the same price to get tickets at the gate as it is online? They want to charge a £1.84 booking fee per ticket with no discount for advanced booking like MSV do it seems.

It's normally about a fiver more on the gate I think mrcoyote. The Ticket price of £23 on the Donington website is discounted I think, because the BTCC newsletter said "Raceday tickets can still be booked for the discounted price of £23 via www.donington-park.co.uk"

strensall

May 14, 2005
YORK
E-mail sent
flights booked from guernsey
hopefully tikets are in the post aswell
only me this time Owen is working to pay for his car and insurance HE HE

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
First batch has been posted this morning all 1st class. Once i get home tonight, i'll crack on with the remainder, and they will be posted out 1st class Wednesday morning.

There are around 25 parking passes left at last count, so if you want one, don't delay.

chriswilks

Astra CDTi track car
Jun 3, 2007
warrington cheshire
oh...email sent just hope its not too late??cheers.

wont be putting the cool wall on my bonnet again either!

AND DARE I SAY ........the weather cant be as bad as last year!!! I remember the safety car nearly stacking it!!

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
ok working on the second batch now, that will be posted tomorrow 1st class.

If you've emailed us so far then you have a pass. They'll probably be about 5 or so left when i've finished. So don't delay, once i've finished doing these tonight that's it im afraid because i want to play a bit of GTA4 before bed.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members