DPJ's Silver Leon Cupra GT - no more.

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
I wonder if there's mileage in chopping the droplink, threading it and making it adjustable, though............. :think:

r32 front ARB on mine came to just under £90 inc. clamps, bushes and bar (not droplinks though). 23mm from memory.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Dave the way the LCR front ARB acts on the shocks is more efficient than the LC one which acts on the wish bones.
For a MK4 R32 23mm from VW was £100 including bar, clamps, bolts and bushes.
This is cheaper than the aftermarket ones too.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Bought a new Neuspeed 4wd TT front bar. (thanks Sarah :) )

+Powerflex rack bushes (seing as I'm going to have to drop the subframe again now).
What thinkness of bar did you buy Dave?
Watch your rack mounting bolts when you come to do this, I snapped one of mine:(

Also you might have to leave your ARB mounting bolt at the driver side slack till you refit the rack as ther ia a clash with these two.
Perhaps removing a bit of the rack to clear this would help.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
What thinkness of bar did you buy Dave?
Watch your rack mounting bolts when you come to do this, I snapped one of mine:(

Also you might have to leave your ARB mounting bolt at the driver side slack till you refit the rack as ther ia a clash with these two.
Perhaps removing a bit of the rack to clear this would help.

25mm Willie.
I've had my subframe out before to fit my last Neuspeed bar & powerflex bushes. All new bolts then. Hopefully a quicker job this time as I have an impact wrench now. :)

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
P1040350.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.